Transformers Hidden Lives In War

Chapter 1

Long Lost Autobot Family Members

It was a normal day in the Autobot Base. Raf and Jack were swapping pictures of the Autobots in the internet with hilarious G.I.F. Smokescreen, Bumblebee, and Bulkhead, were looking at the photos and laughed hysterically at the G.I.F.s they were swapping them with. Not even Jack and Raf could even hold their laughter in. Starfire, Arcee, and Miko had come back from a girl talk in Starfire's room, slightly giggling.

"What are you boys laughing so hard on?" Miko asked seeing them laughing uncontrollably. The girls started to have the same uncontrollable laughter has they were looking at the G.I.F. Their laughter started to end as Raf started to continue scrolling.

"Hold on, what's that?" Jack stopped him from scrolling. Raf zoomed in on the image, and it turned out to be a cybertronian ship.

"A cybertronian spaceship?" Bulkhead echoed.

"We should tell my father and Ratchet about this." The others agreed. Starfire quickly made a communication with the medic and the Autobot leader while Raf figured out where the photo came from and swamped it with something hilarious. The other autobots waited at the Ground Bridge for the Prime's daughter. When Starfire joined, they went through the portal.

Going through, they saw Optimus and Ratchet waiting for them. Walking to where the cybertronian ship had crashed, they saw that it was a decepticon ship. "Decepticons?!" one of the autobots exclaimed.

"Hmmm," Optimus came closer to the craft. "It seems like this ship crashed on purpose."

"Father, wouldn't they have flown their ship to the Nemesis and not crash it?" Starfire asked.

"Maybe their actually Autobots, and not Decepticons." They turned to Smokescreen. "I used a decepticon escape pod to get away from them. Remember? So, maybe they'r-"

"Bumblebee!" a female voice called out in an incredibly happy tone. They turned to see who it was, but they then saw Bumblebee being hugged off the ground onto his rear end.

"D-Dawnfire?" Bumblebee eyes were wide, and tears spilled as he looked upon the she-bot. "Dawnfire!" Bumblebee hugged his long lost sister back. "I ... I can't believe you're alive! I ... I ... thought ... after Ultra Mangus came back alone ... I thought ..." Bumblebee was choking on his words and could not fight back the tears of joy and ___________.

"What?" Bumblebee head went up in response to another female voice he believed he would never hear again. "That we were all dead?"

"Waspstrike?" Other figures appeared behind after the black with yellow striped she-bot. "Hiveblast? Mother?" Dawnfire let go of her youngest sibling so he could stand up. Bumblebee's face and emotions were a mix, his tears became a waterfall. Running to his long lost relatives, his spark and mind were bursting with indescribable joy. Creating a group hug with his family, he felt like he was in a dream, a dream he didn't want to end. Endless tears streamed down his face.

"Starfire!" Dawnfire called out in the background.

"Oof! Good to see you too, all of you." Starfire said as she was lifted off the ground.

"I agree," Optimus told them all.

"Wait, if Bumblebee called that yellow she-bot mother ..." Smokescreen was contemplating of what was going on. "Then they are his family?!"

"Smokescreen," Arcee started facing the rookie of the team, "You couldn't tell by Bumblebee's face and tears?"

"You all said that they were dead!" Smokescreen retorted.