Winty's Note

Hi, Shannows! How have you been? I hope you're doing all right. Another na naman ang natapos wews,  after all that delays, natapos ko rin si Xibel.

To be honest, my journey with this story is very unpleasant. I started writing this last year (Feb, I think?) after Adamas. At first, it was good. But then later on, I got drained. Though I have already expected that the theme of this story would affect me mentally (or even emotionally) because it's not easy to write about your fear, something that has been haunting you for too long, something that will mirror your trauma. I had second thoughts about this, but I still pushed through while accepting the price I have to endure for a while. 

However, I didn't expect that problems in my personal life would suffice at the same time. Just a few months ago, naging inconsistent ang pag-update ko rito because inuna ko ang academics. And then, just this month lang I was hospitalized which leads me to drop out of school. I was already in my third year and I was so close, but I got nothing more left in me so I had to quit. I am mentally and physically tired. So much for being an academic anxious human ✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧

I think this is the most risky decision I've made in my entire life so far.

But anyway, at least 'di pa kinuha kaluluwa ko sa kabilang mundo HAHAHAHA and I guess, tuloy lang ang buhay.

I do not hate the journey I have in here, but it was not something I enjoyed as well. It was lonely and sad. Nevertheless, I love Xibel, Isabella, Jasia, and Imris with all my heart. Special mention kay Stone and Arator.

Most of all, thank you so much for reaching the end of the story. I am happy that you've stayed with me until the end kahit ang daming naging delay. It was because of you that I persisted until the end. You made this journey bearable and less hard.

Whatever you may have enduring alone, I hope that you'll heal. You deserve all the peace and the world's brightest side. I may not know what you have been through, but, I promise that your worth remains the same. You are still beautiful as the day you look at yourself in the mirror, so keep living, please.

Thank you again! And see you sa third installment at sa iba ko pang stories!