PROLOGUE

-5 years ago-

"Akiseee~", you giggle, "Let's play Mr. Detective, ok??".

Akise smiles at you and nods his head, "Sounds good.".

You smile back, twice as brightly at him before running to find a good hiding spot in the garden.

Akise counts to 50 aloud, "1..... 2....".

Where should you hide where Akise won't find you?

"34... 35... 36....".

Uh-oh! Time's running out!! Then, you notice something, the best hiding spot ever, where Akise would never EVER find you~

You open the lid to your garbage bin and look inside, sure enough, it was empty, the bin man always came today anyway.

You tip the bin onto it's side and then crawl inside, closing the lid behind you.

"49... 50..!", Akise finishes counting and goes off to find you.

He'll never find you here! You cover your mouth to stop yourself from giggling, when—

"Found you.", Akise says with a grin and opens the lid of your bin.

"Wh-what?! How did you?!", the crawl out of your bin and stand up, placing your hands on your hips.

"It was easy, really. I heard a big crash from this direction so I came this way, then I saw the bin on it's side, but then I thought, you probably wouldn't hide in there. But then I remembered, that for this suburb the bins get emptied today, so there could be a chance of you hiding there. And sure enough, you were there.".

You sigh and then smile, "Mr. Detective wins again.. You know, you're really good at this sort of stuff, you should become a real detective one day!".

"Yeah, that's my dream.".

You giggle and smile at him, "And I'll help that dream come true!".

Sorry this was so short. When I write prologues they always end up really short. But the actual chapters will be a lot longer than this, enjoy!