CHAPTER 3

You wake up the next morning feeling really drowsy. You must of fallen asleep past midnight the night before!

Pinggg-

The sound of you receiving a message wakes you up from your daze, you flip out your phone and check. It was from a number that wasn't in your contacts. You open your message application, maybe one of your friends changed their number..?

'Hello (Y/n), it's Akise. ('w`)'.

A-Akise!? You quickly type your reply..

You- 'Akise?! How do you have my number!? You creep!!'.

Akise- 'I have my ways. ᕙ(⇀◡↼‶)ᕗ'.

You- 'So what do you want then...?'

Akise- 'Just telling you. I'm still suspicious of you being Michi. So I enrolled myself into your school, so I can keep a close eye on you. (∪ ◡ ∪)'.

Your eyebrow twitches. A-Akise at YOUR school?! Keeping a close eye on you?! A-and also... What's with all the weird emoticons in his texts?!?!

You- 'I'm not Michi, gee. But whatever, come to my school, I don't care. And also... What's with all the emoticons!?'.

Akise- 'Great, I'll see you at school today. And I like the emoticons, they're entertaining to type. (︶◡︶)'.

Argh... You let out a small growl of annoyance to yourself, damn Akise. He's like a creepy stalker hot on your tail!

You groan once more and then start getting ready for school, chucking on your light purple and white uniform and styling your hair neatly.

You then brush your teeth and get a waffle from the kitchen and shove it in your mouth and run out the door with it still in your mouth.

"Good morning class.", your homeroom teacher says dully, "Today we have a new student in our class...".

"Damn Akise...", you mutter, not loud enough for anyone to actually hear though.

"His name is Akise Aru... Make sure he feels welcome class...".

Everyone claps and cheers mildly and the albino boy strolls inside.

"That's enough.... Now, take a seat somewhere Akise...".

"My pleasure.", he smiles at your teacher before going to sit directly behind you, and next to a boy called 'Yukiteru Amano'.

"(Y/n)-chan~", a girl with pink hair chirps before skipping happily over to the seat next to yours, "You seemed angry about the new kid~ I saw your expression. Is there... Something you don't like about him...?", she tilts her head to the side.

"A-ah Yuno...! I just... I know him...".

Yuno gives you a puzzled expression, "Know him...?", she looks behind her shoulder at Akise and Yukiteru, "He does seem... Familiar.... Somehow...".

"Familiar? In what way?".

Yuno shakes her head and giggles, "It's nothing, just a stupid thought..", she gives one final look at Akise and Yuki, before waving at you and going to sit back at her seat.

You get your Science books out from your bag and you place them onto your desk, science is your first period that you would have today.

"Ok class, name a way that a sperm can be disrupted.", your science teacher was teaching about.. Reproduction.

Akise raises his hand, "It can have a too large head, too small head, it's tail can be coiled, it's body can be the wrong shape and it can have a heart shaped head.".

"Good job..", The teacher said, impressed.

You groan, Akise must be some sort of pervert to know this stuff without ever learning it at school.. Unless he went to a school before this one, but you'd doubt that, he'd probably just be running around playing detective.

Once school had ended, you began to make your way home but- Someone was waiting for you, leaning against the school gates.

"Akise?".

Akise smiles and walks over to you, his hands in his pockets in a casual manner, "Hello again (Y/n)", he says with a grin.

"Hi...?".

"I was thinking about something. I'm going to become your own personal bodyguard.".

What? Why? "I can cope quite well on my own, thank you very much.", you say, placing your hands on your hips.

Akise sighs, "Tsk, tsk, tsk. (Y/n), you really aren't that smart, are you? I'm doing this as part of my investigation. I was thinking, while I'm monitoring you, you won't be able to go out to kill, if you are Michi, that is. So, if the killings stop when I'm keeping an eye on you, that'll prove that you are Michi, if they don't stop, then, I'll leave you alone.".

....

Shit. He actually had a plan.