CHAPTER 2

"E-eh!?", you place your hands on your hips in shock, "I'm not Michi! Gee, you have no proof to prove that whatsoever.".

"Ah, but I have all the proof I need.".

You try your best to not let your cover be blown, "Where's the evidence then?!".

He shrugs, "Don't have any evidence.".

You laugh, "Well then, you can't accuse me of anything.".

"But, I'm sure it's you, so I'll do my best to find evidence, then bring you to justice.".

"What is up with you?!", you yell, "I'm not Michi goddammit! I haven't killed anyone, ever! And besides, why are you here?! After all these years you show your face to me, not to say 'hi' but to accuse me of wrongdoing?!".

Akise nods, "Pretty much.".

You throw your hands up in the air in defeat, "Ugh..".

"But you're right, I don't have any evidence that you are this brutal killer, but I'll try my best to find the right pieces of evidence.".

"Fine then, do whatever you like, search whatever you like, because, the murderer, isn't me.".

"We'll see about that~", he says, slightly amused.

You sigh, "You haven't changed one bit, since then.".

"How about we go on a little walk? We can go to a cafe near the backstreets, I'd love to chat with you.".

You really wanted to decline his offer, though that may seem slightly suspicious, so you force a smile and say, "Sure thing.".

You and Akise sit at a two seater window seat at the cafe.

"Order anything you'd like, (Y/n), I'll pay.".

"Sweet! In that case...", you point at the most expensive dish in the 'cake' section, some fancy looking name, in some foreign language.

Akise sighs, "Do you even know what that is?".

"Nope, but I want it and I'll also have...", you point to the iced-mocha on the menu, "I'd like an iced-mocha too, with extra chocolate sauce. Andd...", you point to about 7 other fancy cake dishes on the menu, "Them too!".

Akise facepalms, "Oh well, I guess I predicted this when I offered to get a meal.", then he smirks, obviously finding something amusing.

"Why're you smirking?".

"I was just thinking, you must be quite a big eater to order that, unlike most girls your age...".

"So? And hey- That's kinda rude!".

"As I was saying, you're a big eater,", he ignores your remark, "Michi must of been a big eater, seeing she eats human flesh sometimes...".

"Just because of my eating habits, doesn't prove I'm this killer!!".

"Ok, ok, fine.". Akise catches a waiters attention, and orders a salted caramel macaron for himself and an iced-coffee, then he also orders your fancy dishes and iced-mocha.

"Remember the extra chocolate!!", you remind the waiter.

You both sit in silence, eating and drinking your meals.

The fancy foreign thing had just turned out to be a piece of chocolate cake, covered in chocolate sauce, but it's even smaller than Akise's macaron! It's tiny! And it didn't even taste that special either! All the other cakes and pastries you ordered weren't that spectacular either...

But at least the iced-mocha tasted amazing..

"Well..", Akise smiles and stands up, pushing his chair in, "I better be off, I got work to do.".

"I still can't believe you actually became a detective..".

"Didn't I say I would become one?".

"Yeah! But we were kids..!".

"And didn't you say you would help me become a detective?".

You nod, "Yeah..".

Akise grins, "Then helping me prove that you are Michi, solving this big case, that will help me greatly.", he then waves his hand and walks away.

You sigh, "Idiot...", though you couldn't help but feel slightly nervous.

By the time you left the cafe, it was about 11 at night, oh well, it's not like you couldn't defend yourself in the streets anyway.

-Akise's POV-

I watch [Y/n] make her way to her house, this late at night, walking confidently to her house.

"Interesting..", I murmur. Most people would be scared around this hour and order a cab, especially since the murderer, Michi, striked in this part of town tonight.. I guess this is more evidence that (Y/n) is Michi.

"Looks like we're playing 'Mr Detective' all over again..", I say with a smirk.

-2nd Person's POV-

You lie in your bed, you had made your way back to your house safely.

"Ahh...", you sigh and stretch out, huddling in your blankets, "Time to visit an old friend before sleeping..~".

You concentrate and then...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

You were in a massive room, with a pinkish tinge, a skeleton like giant in the centre of the room, and a small girl-ish creature with purple hair was next to him.

"MuruMuru, Deus.", you greet them.

"(Y/n)~!!!", MuruMuru pipes happily.

"Hello..", Deus says, his voice loudly in your head, though he didn't move his mouth.

"What's up?".

"Well, nothing much!", MuruMuru replies.

"Actually-", Deus retorts, "We are quite busy. Sorry (Y/n), we'll speak with you tomorrow, maybe other people will be here too, right now, we're discussing a game we're going to start. A survival game.".