CHAPTER 13

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Yuki picks up his phone, "Hello? ... Keigo! ... Twelfth... Bomb?! ... Blind? ... Ok, bye.", he closes his phone and puts it away, you process what you heard Yuki say and figure out what was going on.

So the person on the phone was most likely Fourth, who was probably looking for Ninth. The people on the roof, one of them was a diary holder, twelfth and he possessed a bomb of some sort? And blind? Was twelfth blind?

"Why would he need a bomb? Where even is it? Is he trying to kill us?", Yuki thought to himself aloud.

You get a sense of unease in your stomach, what if twelfth was going to use the bomb to just kill you all in one go? You shudder.

The figures on the roof start... Dancing? And yelling out weird things out loud, one by one.

"Twelfth Red!".

"Twelfth Blue!".

"Twelfth Yellow!".

"Twelfth Green!".

"Twelfth Pink!".

"The five of us make... Quintwelve!", the one who claimed to be 'Twelfth Red' yelled out.

And then 'Twelfth Green' pulled down on a lever and an explosion from behind them caused your ears to ring.

"So that's what they needed a bomb for...", you say with a roll of your eyes, "What a waste.".

Then all of them jumped off the roof and walked over to you and your 'friends', and stopped when they were about 50 metres infront of you all. Now that they were this close it was easier to take a good look at them. They were all wearing tight black jumpsuits and they all had some sort of mask on their head all with their allocated colours on it.

"Nice to finally meet you."

"First."

"I am."

"Known as."

"Twelfth!"

"Pfft.", you snort, "Twelfth. More like a ripoff of the power rangers.".

"Insulting people you have just met isn't righteous!", the red one yells loudly at you, pointing an accusing finger in your direction.

"S-sorry!", you apologise, slightly startled by the sudden yelling.

You hear Akise trying to stifle his laughter from besides you and you give him a small shove with your shoulder, causing him to shut up.

"My goal is to assassinate sixth.", the blue one starts.

"Run now, if you don't want to get caught up in it."

"One of us has swallowed a timed bomb."

"That's the real me!"

"Then who are the other 4 power range-", you stop yourself and try again, "The other 4 people.".

"They are just dummies, controlled by hypnosis! You will never figure out which one of us is the real twelfth!", the red one proclaims.

"But you swallowed the bomb", Akise speaks up, "If you set it off, wouldn't you be killing yourself as well?".

"Sometimes, sacrifices must be made to be righteous!", Green explains.

"Come on Yuki! Let's run! Let's leave sixth here and escape, she's all they want!", Yuno urges.

"But they'll kill her...-".

"No shit sherlock.", you say sarcastically.

"Here I come!", all 5 of the 'Quintwelves' announce at one, and they all start running towards you all.