CHAPTER 6

You bite your lip anxiously, another dairy holder? Who could it be? You bite down on your lip even harder to contain a smile, things were getting interesting now~

"Who's device made that static before?!", Takao yells again, sounding more and more paranoid.

You look up at him, he was acting strange... Surely... Your homeroom teacher wasn't a dairy holder, was he?

You quickly look back down and continue your work before he could make eye contact with you.

-end of test-

"Ah...", you sigh and stretch your arms out after you'd handed the test up.

You turn around to see Yuki, a small smile on his lips as if he was confident with that test.

"How'd you find it?", he asks you.

You shrug, "I don't know... Some of them were hard but some were easy... How'd you find it?".

Yuki smiles even more, "I'm pretty confident with it, it was almost as if the answers were all given to me.", he laughs a bit.

You laugh with him though you feel slightly uneased by what he said, the answers were given? Sure, it wasn't that suspicious sounding but you couldn't be too careful.

"Yuki~", Yuno says with a smile before running over to you both, "You did well, Yuki~".

You raise an eyebrow, how did Yuno know that he'd done well? You didn't see her talk to him after the test until now... Surely Yuno and Yuki weren't diary holders...?

-time skip:end of the school day-

You quickly grab all your books and run down to your locker as soon as the school bell rings.

"(Y/n)!!", Yuno calls out to you, easily catching up with your pace.

"Yeah, what is it Yuno?".

"I was going to go to the shopping mall after school, do you care to join me?".

You smile, "Yeah, that'd be great.".

"Do you need a lift there?".

You shake your head, "Nah, nah, I'm fine walking alone.".

"Be careful (Y/n), with that serial killer going around-".

You laugh, "You mean Michi? I don't believe that she'd hurt me, she seems to only hurt people who've done something wrong, ya know?".

Yuno shakes her head, "I didn't mean Michi. I mean the 'Bad Apple', you know, that serial killer who's going around and killing defenceless women?".

"I may of heard of him...".

Yuno sighs, "Just be careful, you're a bit of an airhead at times.", she giggles a bit before stopping at her locker.

"Airhead?!", you say in shock to yourself as you continue walking to your locker, you shake your head, you weren't an airhead.. I mean, you were clumsy at times but when it came to the kill, you were perfectly in control.

You pack away your books and sling your bag over your shoulder, you wonder how the fake Michi was doing, she did say that she was going out killing today...

And you also wonder how Akise is going... What is he doing at the moment...

You make your way to your house, all your thoughts trailing around, you were tempted to get out your 'art diary' and check what was happening, but you were scared someone might bump into you or accidentally rip one of the pages, so you'd wait until you get home.