CHAPTER 11

Fourth. Another diary holder. Should you trust him or not, you hadn't decided. Once Minene had left and the students were sent home, the police officer, fourth, had come towards you, Yuki and Yuno and greeted you all, he introduced himself as Keigo Kurusu and said that he was one of the 'good guys'.

Yuki immediately took a liking to him, saying that it was really cool for him to help us like that. Yuno acted slightly wary of him until he said:

"How about Amano and Gasai go on date to the amusement park?", he handed them tickets while smiling, "You can act as bait to try and lure out Minene.".

Yuno, of course, immediately agreed upon hearing the word 'date', Yuki didn't look as sure but he nodded his head anyway.

So that's where Yuki and Yuno were today, on Sunday, they were both having fun at the amusement park. Not that you were jealous or anything, you couldn't care less about those super stupid, childish, fun, rides.

You sit with Michi in the lounge room, you were eating a stack of pancakes for breakfast and Michi was having a parfait. The television was turned on and the news was playing.

"Hey, (Y/n)?", Michi looks over at you.

You let a small, silent, sigh of relief out seeing that she was in her 'less-awkward-personality' at the moment. She had been in her 'awkward-personality' while making breakfast and several bowls had been broken.

"Yeah, what's up?", you reply after swallowing a mouthful of fluffy pancakes.

"Where's Akise?", she questions as she swirls her spoon around in her parfait.

"Oh, he went out this morning. He said that he was going to have a talk with four—", you quickly correct yourself, "—a friend that he knows.".

Michi raises an eyebrow but doesn't provoke you any further and turns her attention back to the TV.

"Serial killer Michi killed 2 more victims yesterday, a man aged 32 who was found guilty of selling illegal substances and a 68 year old man who was found sexually abusing women from the age range 16 to 25.", the news reporter says monotony.

You look over at 'Michi' to see her smirking at you proudly.

"Good work, it seems you've gotten the hang of things.", you approve with a nod.

"Yay~ I've been praised~ I've been praised~", Michi cheers in a sing-song voice.

You let out a small sigh and turn your attention back to the television. You and Michi sit in silence for a few minutes before you hear the door open.

"I'm home.", Akise says casually, closing the door behind him.

"This isn't your home!!", you pout, "This is my home! You both just let yourselves live in here!".

"Hey, it's part of my work to see if you're Michi or not.", Akise replies, raising his hands in defence.

"Speaking of Michi~", Michi coos, "Two more people were killed by 'her'~ Or shall I say, myself?", she giggles and winks.

"I honestly don't understand why you've not handed her", you point to Michi with your fork, "in to the police yet.".

"Because I don't believe she's Michi.".

Michi puffs her cheeks, "But I am Michi! Not that I want to go to jail anyway... I wonder if they give you cakes in jail...", her sentence trails off.

"Anyway, (Y/n), I've come back from speaking with Keigo-", he stops and looks at Michi, coughing awkwardly.

"Aw, it seems I'm not wanted...!", Michi complains, "Oh welp, I'll just go kill some more people!", she says as if it's the most common past time ever before putting her empty parfait bowl down walking out the door.