CHAPTER 1

"Crap..", you mutter to yourself, hiding behind a bush and looking out into the open, police cars, 6 of them, were infront of you.

"Dammit.. Someone called the cops.", you sigh and run a hand through your hair.

Since you obviously have nothing better to do than hide until you can come up with a plan, you take your sketch book out.

"Hm...", you hum and get out a pencil, sketching the scene infront of you, leaves, flowers, police cars, people, and then you drew yourself, hiding amongst the bushes, looking bored and anxious, waiting for the police to leave.

You then check your watch and wrote the date and time at the top of the page, an old habit.

You loved drawing, you would always draw whenever you had a moment of free life, and you only drew your current surroundings, you could say.. Your sketchbook was a bit like a diary.

You yawn and put your sketchbook into your backpack and sling it over your shoulder.

2 police cars had gone whilst you were drawing, leaving only 4.

You smirk to yourself in triumph, soon they would all be gone, and you would be able to freely make your escape.

You were (Y/n) (L/n), your average school student at day, but at night, you were a criminal, otherwise known as 'Michi', Michi was the name that the police and the public gave you, you don't know why.

-Quick Flashback-

All your life, you've lived alone, not in an orphanage, but alone on the streets. There's a surprising lack of food from where you used to live and people there would abuse you.

Anything you earned, found, stole, would be taken away from you by the older people.

One day you were almost dead, starvation had consumed you, you had no energy to move, talk, or anything.

Then those older people came, with a knife, they wanted to stab you, kill you.

But you didn't accept death, using all your effort, you grabbed your only belonging at the time, a fancy metal fork, that was probably worth a lot and you'd managed to hide in your hair. Then you stabbed the people as hard as you could, while laughing insanely.

The excitement of it was pumping through your blood, and you couldn't stop, you'd just keep stabbing them, stabbing them. And then, finally they passed out, they weren't dead, but merely unconscious.

Now this part may sound really gruesome but, you were so hungry at the time, and at last, you'd found a living being to feast on.

You actually used that fork to tear off their flesh, and you ate them, slowly. ((*tokyo ghoul opening plays softly in the distance*))

When the police came, they saw 3 dead grown men, with bits of their flesh missing all around them.

And after that, someone found you, of course, not knowing you were a murderer, and took you in.

You lived with that foster parent for a whole 7 months.

You even made a friend, Akise Aru, who would come over and you would play with.

But after 7 months, you realised, a life full of love wasn't the one for you, so you left.

-Back to the present time-

So yeah, that's your scary story. And now you live on the streets again. The feeling of pure excitement as you tear someone's flesh never ceases to amaze you.

You were the cities most well known criminal, 'Michi', as they called you.

And yes, you must admit, you sometimes have those moments were you would taste the flesh of your victims.

It tastes ok.. Like raw chicken would, you guess, but nothing could beat the way it tasted, that day.. So many years ago.

All the police cars have finally gone! You silently cheer to yourself, today, you only had 1 victim, a pedophile who hurt younger children.

But he existed no more~ Thanks to you, of course.

You take out your sketch book, and once again, sketch your surroundings, and yourself, hidden in the bushes, but with a look of joy and triumph.

"Ahh~", you stretch your arms out and jump out from within the bushes.

"I can't wait to get home and have a nice nap, and a nice shower~".

You walk along the street, for only about 200 metres before bashing into someone.

"Hey watch it, you—", you stop in mid sentence as you look up at the being before you.

He had silvery white hair and rosey pink eyes. He was quite slender and he was wearing a white top and blue tie, some jeans and a blue hoodie ontop of that.

No— It couldn't be.. After all these years, it couldn't be him..!

"A-Akise?!", you stutter, in shock.

Akise looks at you, an amused expression portrayed on his face.

"Hello, (Y/n), or should I say, Michi.".