CHAPTER 14

"That bitch, that fucking bitch- Who the hell does she think she is?!", you whisper-yelled in frustration. Your breaths were becoming short and uneven, and you were so close to having a break down.

"(Y/n).", Yuki swallowed and managed to put on a tough expression, "We have to stop her.".

You nod your head in agreement, "Of course we need to stop her. We need to kill her.".

"We need a plan.".

You cock your head to the side, "Why would we need a plan? Why don't we just charge in and kill her, that would be a lot quicker. And we don't have a lot of time before she-", you stop in mid-sentence, your hands were shaking, you clutch a tuff of grass tightly and hoped that Yuki wouldn't notice you shaking.

Yuki shakes his head, "(Y/n). You and I both know that we can't do that. The only one who would be able to just charge in and kill everyone is Yuno, and that's because she's insane. I'm sorry (Y/n), but we can't stop a whole cult of people ourselves.".

You let out a shaky breath, "Ok. You're right.".

"So do you have a plan?".

You scan around your surroundings and manage a tight, forced, smile, "Yeah, I do.".

"Uck. There's blood on this.", you make a grossed out face, poking your tongue out in dismay, as you strip the cloak of the fallen cult member off of him.

Yuki already had one of the cults cloaks on, "It's fine. Most of the people here were attacking each other when they were hypnotised. Having a bit of blood on the cloak isn't suspicious.".

You scrunch your nose, "But it's gross.", you complain, putting the cloak on anyway.

So far, everything was going according to your hastily thought out plan. You and Yuki had attacked and killed 2 of the cult members so you could steal their cloaks and blend in with the rest of the followers. This way, you could walk around unnoticed, until you got to the room Tsubaki was in, of course, as Akise, Yuno and her would obviously recognise your faces.

After you got in, you and Yuki were going to put up a show, you were going to do something to distract all of the followers in the room, when they were all looking at you that means that everything written in Tsubaki's diary about the followers in the room would just be about you and nothing would be written about Yuki. In the short moment everyone was distracted, Yuki was going to throw a dart at Tsubaki's diary.

The followers you had killed had weapons as well, much to your delight. You take a metal-chain whip off one of the followers and wrap it around your waist like a belt, tying it in a lose knot so it wouldn't fall down, except it wasn't tight enough for the metal to dig into your skin.

"I think the other one had weapons too, do you want it?", you ask Yuki.

"No, I have my darts.".

Seriously, what sort of guy carried darts around with them all the time?

"Hey, what's that?", Yuki bent down and picked up a small, red, handball.

You shrug, "It's just a ball. Probably some kid dropped it around here or something. It's probably dirty, you should put it down.".

"I should.", Yuki agrees, but instead of putting it down he puts it in the pocket of the cloak and gives you a shrug in response to your questioning gaze.

"Thirteenth. First.", you hear Tsubaki's voice over the intercoms again and you clench your fists, what did that bitch want to say now?

"You seem to be taking your time coming over here. In my diary it appears that 2 of my followers were killed by you, so it's not like you both ran away. But I'm starting to get bored, come here quicker. Otherwise, your lovers will lose their virginity, just like I lost mine.".