Oops

Percy POV

"WHAT THE HELL, TONY!"

"WHAT?!"

"WHY AM I COVERED IN FREAKING FEATHERS?!"

"HOW SHOULD I KNOW?!"

Bruce opened my door quietly. "Good one, kid."

I grinned. "How'd you know it was me?"

"Well, you did ask where you could find feathers and glue. Clint is running around covered in just that, screaming bloody murder. I'm not that stupid." He flashed me a thumbs up, then meandered down the hall, chuckling under his breath.

"Mr. Jackson, the team requests your presence in the kitchen."

I sat up. "Thanks JARVIS. Tell them I'll be there soon."

He didn't answer, so I assumed that he relayed the information. I checked my shirt for feathers or glue.

-------------------------------------

"What's up guys-Clint, what happened to you?" I began to laugh as I walked into the room.

"Why don't you tell me?" He snapped, trying to clean feathers from his face and arms.

"I have no clue but it looks really funny!"

Several of the team were laughing at my response. Once again, Loki sat in a corner. His lips twitched into a small smile.

"JARVIS where was Percy when this-" Tony motioned to Clint's feathery form, "-happened?"

"In his room, sir."

"Really?" Bruce's eyebrows shot up as Tony interrogated his AI. I winked at him.

"JARVIS, Command Override 86. Where was Percy during the time that this prank was happening?"

I felt a sense of foreboding in my gut.

"Setting it up."

I laughed nervously as Clint turned to glare at me. "Oops?"

-----------------------------------

Jason POV

The seven minus Annabeth and Percy sprawled inside my cabin. Nico and Thalia joined us too.

"Okay, who actually knows where Percy is?"

We glanced at each other as Piper asked the question. Thalia, Frank, Hazel and I made 'sort of' gestures. Nico raised his hand, as did Leo.

"Where is he?" Piper asked.

Leo glanced at Nico, who shrugged.

"I don't know if he wants us to tell."

"Why don't we Iris Message him?" Hazel spoke up.

"Good idea. Let's go to his cabin, it's got the fountain."

We jogged over to the Poseidon cabin. Despite the sea god's revelation, everyone still considered this to be Percy's cabin.

"Did Annabeth follow us?" Nico asked.

"I don't think so." Piper responded.

I turned to the fountain. "O, Iris, goddess of the rainbow, accept my offering and show me Percy Jackson-"

"At Stark Tower." Nico interjected. Leo made a choking noise of recognition.

The Iris Message swirled with color for a moment, then settled on an image.

"-thought this was funny?! Just you wait, this is only the beginning! I'm gonna kill you!" Percy was being chewed out by a man covered in feathers and glue.

Realizing that this was Percy's doing, we began to snicker.

No one had noticed us yet, except for a dark haired man wearing strange clothing and sitting in the corner. He raised an eyebrow, but said nothing.

Finally I decided to draw attention to us. "Really, Perce?"

"Holy shi-" Hazel slapped her hand over Leo's mouth as the people with Percy reacted to my words.

"Ooh, let's do a count of the weapons pointed at Jason!" Percy called jokingly. "Two guns, a shield, a hammer, repulsers- nice trick by the way, Tony- and a very sharp arrow. Too bad Jason isn't actually here!"

"Shut up, Percy." Nico rolled his eyes.

"So what do you guys need?"

"Pipes wanted to know where you are. Don't worry, we made sure Annabeth wasn't nearby."

Percy flashed me a smile. "Well, she kind of does now."

"Oh yeah..."

This got a full laugh out of him.

"Percy! Do you realize who you're standing next to?!" Leo finally exploded.

"Eh."

"Eh? EH?! Percy, those are the freaking AVENGERS!" The tiny Latino was practically bouncing up and down from excitement.

"Yeah."

"PERCY! You have to let me in, please please please!" Now he was begging.

"Maybe some other time, Leo. Well, you guys know where I am, now I have to run away from bird-brain here." Without further ado, Percy dashed out of sight.

"Well...bye then." I slashed my hand through the mist.

--------------------------------------

Percy POV

"JACKSON!" I laughed as Clint chased me down the hall.

"GET BACK HERE!" An arrow whizzed past my head and I swore under my breath.

"Run faster, he's gonna get you." Loki said from next to me, amusement in his voice.

"How'd you catch up to me?"

"Magic."

"Well, thanks for the advice." I pushed my legs harder.

"JARVIS, get me to the nearest lockable-from-the-inside room!"

The floor lit up. JARVIS probably responded, but at the speed I was running, it was completely lost.

"I SAID GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE TWERP!" Clint yelled.

"Twerp?" I called over my shoulder with a laugh. "I have more muscle mass than you, guaranteed!"

"Now I'm gonna kill you for real!"

I just pushed myself harder, laughing the whole way.

[A/N FLUFF CHAPTERS! Yay! enjoy!]