Nico is Mr. Grumpy Gills

Nico POV 2 Days Later

My day is so not going well.

First, I woke up in the middle of the dining pavilion. I have no clue why.

Second, I get to my room to find that all my clothes had been dyed pink and had heart stickers all over them.

And now, Annabeth was shoving me up against a wall with her dagger at my throat.

"Where is my Seaweed Brain?!"

"I'm not gonna tell you."

"Nico!"

"No."

"But-"

"No!" I shoved her off. "This is what Percy wants. Leave him alone, Annabeth, he's not coming back."

"WHY CAN'T I KNOW WHERE MY BOYFRIEND IS?!"

I lost it. "EX-BOYFRIEND! WE KNOW WHAT YOU SAID ANNABETH! EVERYTHING, YOU USING PERCY, HE TOLD US TO STAY AWAY BECAUSE YOU MADE HIM FEEL SO WORTHLESS!"

Campers had begun to gather around us. Several gasps rang out as I shoved the daughter of Athena again.

"You drove him out, Annabeth. You. Poseidon's revelation, he could have dealed with that, but the words that came from your mouth were too much. What did you tell him, Chase? That you wanted the Percy you could be proud of to come back?! That he wasn't the same person?! Well whatever you said, IT WAS THE LAST STRAW!"

Without waiting for an answer, I dove into a shadow, looking for Percy.

----------------------------------------

Percy POV

I was hiding.

No particular reason. Clint's been looking for a chance to get back at me, but I won't let him.

Crashes sounded from down the hall.

"WHO THE-"

"-BELIEVE THAT IDIOT-"

"GET HIM!"

I recognized all the voices, the one in the middle surprising me the most.

"LET ME TALK TO PERCY OR I SWEAR I WILL DESTROY THIS ENTIRE BUILDING!"

Yep, definitely Nico.

"WHY SHOULD WE?! ALL WE KNOW OF YOU IS ONE OR TWO THINGS WE SAW!" That was Tony.

Oh, this is going to end badly if I don't end it soon.

"DON'T YOU DARE KEEP ME FROM MY COUSIN!" Nico sounded completely enraged. I sprinted down the hall.

"NICO!" I burst into the room just in time to leap and stop him from attacking Tony, who was in full armor.

"Percy!" He immediately abandoned the fight, pulling me into a hug.

"Uh, hey Neeks, something wrong?"

Nico pulled away and his demeanor immediately changed. "Oh, I was fine for the morning. The Stolls pranks don't bother me. I can handle waking up in weird places. Pink clothing? Easy fix! But then she decided to make my day a living hell. 'Where is he,' 'why can't I know,' 'who's gonna stop me?' Gods, she's insufferable!"

I growled. "Annabeth?"

"We have a winner! What I wouldn't give to have stabbed that f-" he began to swear profusely. "-tch when I had the chance!"

I laughed weakly. "You think I don't feel the same way?"

He smiled at me. " I know...it's just, every time I see her stupid face, I want to..." He trailed off, punching his hand once, very dramatically.

I wrapped an arm around his shoulders. "You look like you could use a spar, little cousin."

"I am not little." Nico scowled. Then his expression softened. "You are right though. A spar would be helpful."

"May we watch, Perseus?" Thor asked from the corner.

I didn't see him come in.

How did I not see an over 250 pounds of straight muscle alien creature that resembled a god in the room?

And where did he come from?

Where will he go?

Where did he come from, Cotton-Eye Joe!

Agh, focus, Jackson.

"Sure thing, Thor. Any reasons?"

He smiled. "The skills of both you and your friend are legendary among my people. It will be a fight like no other."

"I'm actually interested in seeing this as well." Loki spoke from the shadows.

"Don't do that, Reindeer Games!" Tony snapped.

"Nice tactic, hiding in the shadows. I rather like you, Trickster." Nico eyed him with a mixture of appraisal and appreciation.

Loki bowed semi-mockingly. "Thank you, Oh Mighty Prince of Hell."

Nico snorted. "I see why you and Perce get along so well."

"So there's a fight happening?" Tony was suddenly intrigued.

"The most violent, impressive fight you will ever see." Thor said.

I wrapped an arm around my cousin.

"C'mon, Neeks, let's let the adults see me kick your butt."

"No way in Hades is that gonna happen, Jackson." Nico growled.

I scooped him up and hauled him over my shoulder, then ran down the hallway.

"Oh, I think it will."

[A/N Okay, I think that's all of them. Hopefully it is and I hope you enjoyed!]