Chapter 26

"What was that about?" Draco asked as they walked through the corridors, clearly heading for the library.

"What do you mean? It's time for Ron to realize we're at war and he needs to fight side by side with people on our side, no matter who they are." Harry shrugged.

"I get that, but I don't get the homework part. You're done all your homework," Draco said.

"It's called a lie, Draco, I'm sure you've heard of it," Harry said and Draco glared at him.

"Watch it, Gryffindor," Draco said.

"I'm so scared," Harry said and they chuckled.

"So, what are we doing?" Draco wondered.

"I need you to help me find a book," Harry said.

"Great. Just what I want to do with my time. Look for a book with Pince hanging over my shoulder," Draco said sarcastically and Harry rolled his eyes.

"She won't be hanging over our shoulders, Draco," Harry said as he opened his bag and pulled out the familiar Invisibility Cloak.

"Why do we have to use the Invisibility Cloak?" Draco asked.

"Because the book we're looking for is in the Restricted Section," Harry said and grabbed Draco's upper arm, pulling him close. He threw the Cloak over them and they slowly walked into the library.

"What book is it and why do you need it so bad?" Draco whispered as they passed Madam Pince.

"It's the book I told you about, where Ron, Hermione, and I found out about horcruxes. I need it because I still don't know how to destroy the bloody things and I bet that book will tell me," Harry explained quietly as they turned to the left and headed for where Harry knew the doors to the Restricted Section to be.

"I thought you were trying to figure out what the horcruxes were?" Draco said.

"I was until I realized that I have absolutely no idea where to even begin with that. I've been reading Slytherin's journal trying to find any mention of personal possessions to the other Founders, but there's been nothing. There was only a brief mention of a goblet of Hufflepuff's. I figured it's about time I learn how to destroy the things," Harry told him and they stopped outside the Restricted Section. Looking around, Harry slid the lock to the right and they slowly and quietly pushed the doors open, slipping through when the crack was large enough.

"A goblet?" Draco repeated.

"Yeah. Apparently, it was really special to her or whatever. It was only mentioned once though. So, it could be a horcrux or it might not. I need to watch more of those memories, but I can't." Harry nodded.

"Memories?" Draco frowned and Harry cursed silently. He had forgotten that Draco didn't know about the memories Dumbledore had given him.

"I'll tell you later, Draco. Not now. So, with the goblet, you sounded like you knew what I was talking about," Harry said as they wandered to the very back of the Restricted Section.

"I might. I'll get back to you on it," Draco said and Harry nodded.

"Okay, it should be around here," Harry said, removing the Cloak.

"What's the title of it?" Draco asked.

"You won't be able to read it. It'll just be a bunch of symbols to you. It's a green cover with a symbol on the spine. It looks like an eye kind of. A triangle with a circle in it and a line down the middle," Harry told him and he nodded.

They began to slowly peruse the shelves, looking for the book. They quietly talked the whole time, discussing the Horcruxes and the possible ways of destroying them.