uhh idk what to name this chapter but smut

BDSM/masochism/degrading chapter requested by AngelDustFan123
Dominant Tweek requested by bigmassive_willay23

Ages:
Craig: 20
Tweek: 20

NARRATOR POV:

"Oh shit... Craig keep going I'm- AH~ C-Craig!" Craig continued to suck on his boyfriend's dick and smiled. "You know I like it when you say my name like that... you're so sexy." Tweek moaned deeply as he released his load down his boyfriend's throat. Craig sighed contently and gripped Tweek's ass. He stuck out his tongue and began to lick around the blonde's chest and inner thighs, where he had finished.

"C-Craig! What are you doing? Don't lick it!" Craig only smiled and continued to lick up his boyfriend's mess, locking eye contact with Tweek the entire time. "You taste good..." Craig said in-between breaths. "Mm... shut up..."

Once Craig finished, he climbed on top of Tweek and shoved his tongue in his mouth. The blonde dug his nails into Craig back and accidentally began to scratch it up, desperate for something to hold on to. Craig paused for a moment and shifted his hips. Tweek opened up his eyes to see if his boyfriend was okay. Craig was sitting there, looking pretty confused.

"Are you okay?" Tweek asked nervously. Craig snapped out of the daze he was in and looked down at his boyfriend with hungry eyes. "I'm okay... But can you keep doing... That?" Tweek looked confused. "What, kissing you?" Craig shook his head, an embarrassed blush appearing on his face.

"No, uh- I like... I like it when you scratch on me..." Craig looked down, ashamed. "It kinda turned me on." Tweek's eyes widened. "I didn't know you were into that kinda stuff..." His voice trailed off, unsure of what to say or do. "Neither did I... I didn't realize it had that effect on me until just now..."

Tweek realized what Craig wanted him to do. The blonde pushed Craig off his lap and got up. "Wha- Tweek, where are you going?" The other boy turned around, a smirk forming on his face. "You'll see." He walked towards the closet and reached in, pulling out a pair of handcuffs. "Get up."

Craig nodded excitedly. His boyfriend dragged him all the way to their bedroom and pushed him against the bed frame. "Put your hands up. Now." Craig obeyed, and Tweek clipped the cuffs from his wrist to bedpost. "You said pain makes your dick hard, right?" Craig only whimpered in response, excited for what Tweek might do next. The blonde took off the sweatpants he was wearing, along with his boxers.

He then discarded Craig's pants, leaving on his tight fitted boxers. The imprint of his erect cock could easily be seen through it. Tweek smiled to himself and put his head between his boyfriend's legs. He ran his tongue up and down the fabric, teasing his dick. The idea that Craig couldn't do anything and was completely submissive to him was turning Tweek on too.

Craig jiggled his wrists at an attempt to loosen the handcuffs, but to no avail. "Tweek... Please let me touch you..." Craig whined desperately, but Tweek only continued to ignore him. He realized he couldn't do anything but watch his boyfriend tease his dick while he got painfully hard. Tweek noticed this and slowly slipped down the rim of his underwear. "Craig... Your dick is leaking." He snickered, glad his technique was working.

Tweek removed Craig's underwear and positioned his hips to other boy's ass. "Get ready, bitchboy." Craig's stomach did a flip. His was dizzy and his brain was screaming Tweek's name. His boyfriend being dominant and calling him "bitchboy" certainly did not help Craig's case.

"W-wait, no lube?" Tweek raised an eyebrow at him. "You said you liked pain." He said strictly. Craig nodded and raised his back a bit. Tweek shoved his way in. Craig winced slightly but soon was comfortable enough for him to move. The minute Craig stopped whining Tweek pulled out and back in again, stretching his boyfriend each time.

Craig looked up at Tweek while he was still going. He was desperate to touch him and was actually getting upset because of it. "Babe, please please please let me touch you..." The blonde leaned in, thrusting his hips into Craig fully in the process. "You're a fucking slut, Craig. Wait it out, it'll be worth it."

The other boy whined desperately. Craig felt so hot and horny. His hair was messed up and he was sweating all over. His dick was aching for stimulation and he was in a world of pain in his ass. But he loved every second of it. He loved getting topped by his boyfriend. He loved getting called a slut while being fucked. He wanted more. He wanted to feel Tweek, but he knew he had to wait.

Tweek finally hit Craig's prostate and let out a stifled moan of pleasure. "Tweek... AH~ R-right there..." The blonde repeatedly slammed into that spot. "Say my name." Tweek demanded. Craig attempted to do this, but was so overwhelmed with arousal that he could only whimper and moan. Tweek sped up and slapped him across the face. "Say it, bitch!"

Craig managed to force out his boyfriend's name and screamed, "TWEEK! Ahh~ Tweek..." The blonde smiled. "There it is..." He reached over Craig's head and unclipped the handcuffs. Craig sighed in relief and immediately gripped Tweek's shoulders holding onto him as he felt his climax build up.

"Mmn... Tweek... I'm gonna- AH!~" Craig's body tensed up as he felt himself finish. Tweek saw this and did the same. Tweek pulled out slowly, his semen dripping out of Craig's ass. He leaned in to kiss his boyfriend. "I- you were really hot doing that..." Craig stuttered. "So we're you. I never knew you could be so dirty though..."

Craig blushed a deep red. "I didn't know I was into that stuff... I only really noticed when you started clawing my back. And every other time you called me... Things... I have to admit I got really turned on."
Tweek looked at his boyfriend's embarrassed eyes and smiled. "That's okay... I enjoyed it too."