Chapter 44

After a sumptuous dinner, Mehak and Ibrahim retired to their room, the air heavy with unspoken tension. Mehak hesitated by the door, her mind swirling with the events of the evening. She glanced at Ibrahim, his expression unreadable in the dim light of the room. Steeling herself, she took a step forward, intending to speak her mind.But before she could utter a word, Ibrahim's voice cut through the silence like a sharp blade.

"How dare you," he spat, his words laced with fury.Mehak froze, her heart pounding in her chest. She could feel the weight of his anger bearing down on her, suffocating her with its intensity."With whose permission did you go out into the garden?" Ibrahim demanded, his voice rising with each word.Mehak swallowed hard, trying to steady her trembling hands. She had known this moment would come, had braced herself for it, but the reality of Ibrahim's rage was still a shock to her system."I-Ibrahim," she stammered, her voice barely above a whisper. "I only went out for some fresh air. I didn't think it would be a problem.""A problem?" Ibrahim's laugh was bitter, devoid of any warmth. "You think sneaking out behind my back is not a problem?

"Mehak flinched at the accusation in his tone, her eyes stinging with unshed tears. She had hoped Ibrahim would understand, and would see that she meant no harm. But now, faced with his unbridled anger, she felt small and insignificant, like a child caught in the act of wrongdoing."I'm sorry," she whispered, her voice barely audible in the charged atmosphere of the room.But Ibrahim was not appeased. His anger seemed to swell with each passing moment, consuming him from within."Sorry is not enough," he growled, his eyes blazing with fury. "You have embarrassed me in front of our guests. You have shown me disrespect."Mehak felt her heart breaking at his words, the weight of his disappointment pressing down on her like a heavy stone. She had never wanted to hurt him, had never intended for things to escalate to this point.

"I didn't mean to," she pleaded, her voice cracking with emotion. "I was just feeling overwhelmed, that's all. I needed some time alone."Ibrahim's expression softened slightly at her words, but his anger still simmered beneath the surface, a dark cloud hanging over them both."You should have come to me," he said, his voice low and strained. 

"You should have talked to me instead of sneaking around behind my back."Mehak nodded, her throat tight with emotion. She knew he was right, knew she should have confided in him instead of trying to deal with her feelings on her own. But in that moment, all she could feel was the weight of his disappointment, the crushing sense of failure that threatened to consume her."I'm sorry," she repeated, her voice barely more than a whisper.Ibrahim sighed, his anger slowly ebbing away as he took in the sight of her standing before him, small and vulnerable in the dim light of the room."

“I know you are," he said, his voice softening with each word. "And I forgive you. But we need to talk about this, Mehak. We need to find a way to communicate better, to be honest with each other."Mehak nodded, a sense of relief washing over her at his words. She knew they had a long way to go, knew that their relationship would always be a work in progress. 

But in that moment, as Ibrahim reached out to take her hand in his, she felt a glimmer of hope flicker to life within her but all her hopes gets shattered again when Ibrahim suddenly slaps her on her cheek

Mehak gets shocked with the slap and asks “why did you slap me?” because you deserve this slap saying that Ibrahim slapped her again and said “if you ever dare to go into the garden again you will see the worst side of mine” saying that Ibrahim left the room leaving her all alone.

Ibrahim goes into the garden and sits there he thinks about how he treats mehak a few minutes ago thinking all this he gets restless and gets from the chair he started to walk around the garden.

After ten minutes he went out from there and reached his room where he saw mehak was sleeping peacefully seeing this he smiles and without any delay he lies down near her and sleeps.

Next morning when Mehak opened her eyes she saw Ibrahim was getting ready. Both looked into each other's eyes and didn't say a single word to each other.

Mehak gets up from the bed and went into the bathroom Ibrahim didn't stop her nor he wished her good morning after taking bath metal came out from the bathroom and saw Ibrahim was not in the room

Seeing this tears started to fall from her eyes and she said to herself “he gets bored with me now” on the other side Ibrahim was on his rooftop where he does all his important meetings there.

Today there was an important client coming into his mansion to do some meetings so Ibrahim was checking all the things. In Mehak's room the maid came with breakfast and told her to eat.

Time skips

Right now Ibrahim and Adeel were standing in front of their main gate where they both are welcoming guests who come from England after welcoming them. Ibrahim and adeel take them to the rooftop and start their meeting.

On the other hand Mehak was sitting in her bed and thinking about Ibrahim only while thinking about him she didn't get to know when she slept.

After some hours she opened her eyes and saw that the room was still empty and there was no sign of Ibrahim. She got upset and came out of the room.

She saw the living area was empty, unknowingly she started to walk and reached near the gate. She saw the gate was open and nobody was there. She looked outside and smiled.

On the other side after completing his meeting Ibrahim while standing talking with his client and his eyes suddenly fell on mehak who was standing outside the house.

Ibrahim gets scared seeing this and he shouts Mehakkkkkk