Chapter 48

Ibrahim, Mehak, and Farha arrived at the grand Khan mansion. The familiar sight of the lush gardens and the stately home brought a sense of comfort and relief. The day's events had been intense, but they had brought them closer together.Inside the Mansion

As they walked into the living room, they saw Sameera sitting on the couch, engrossed in a book. She looked up, her eyes widening in surprise.“You three together? How?”

 Sameera asked, curiosity evident in her voice.Farha exchanged a knowing glance with Ibrahim and Mehak before turning to Sameera with a smile. “It’s a long story, elder sister. I’ll tell you later. But right now, we’re all hungry. Can you get us something to eat?”

Sameera raised an eyebrow but nodded. “Alright, I’ll get something ready in the kitchen. You all look like you’ve had quite the day.

”The Living Room”

While Sameera went to the kitchen, Ibrahim, Mehak, and Farha settled into the living room. The atmosphere was warm and relaxed, a stark contrast to the tension earlier in the day.Ibrahim sat beside Mehak, his hand gently holding hers. Farha took a seat opposite them, watching the couple with a satisfied smile. They shared a few light-hearted conversations, feeling the bond between them strengthen.

Sameera came back with a tray of snacks and tea, placing it on the coffee table. “Here you go. Now, I’m dying to hear this story,” she said, sitting down beside Farha.

Farha laughed lightly and said “I will tell when we will alone only you and me” sameera raise her eyebrows and said ok. 

After a pleasant evening, everyone retired to their rooms. Mehak felt a mixture of excitement and nervousness as she entered her bedroom. She went to her wardrobe to change for the night and noticed a nighty she had forgotten about. It was a beautiful, sexy piece of lingerie. On an impulse, she decided to wear it.

On the other side farha said “Alright, api (elder sister ) let me tell you the short version. We went to the mall after our outing, and I had a little... experiment to see if Mehak’s feelings for Ibrahim were genuine.”Sameera’s eyes widened.

 “An experiment?”, a small smile playing on her lips. “Yes, api I wanted to make sure Mehak’s liking for me was real. It was stressful, but we got through it.”

Sameera shook her head in disbelief but smiled. “You all are something else. But I’m glad everything turned out well. That’s what matters.”

On the other side When Ibrahim entered the room, he stopped in his tracks, his eyes widening in shock. Mehak stood there, blushing, feeling both bold and shy at the same time.“Mehak, you look... stunning,” Ibrahim said, his voice filled with awe as he walked closer to her.

Mehak smiled, her cheeks turning a deeper shade of pink. As Ibrahim approached, she handed him a glass of wine.“Where did you get this?” Ibrahim asked, taking the glass from her.“It was kept in the wardrobe,” Mehak replied softly.Ibrahim took a sip, his eyes never leaving hers.

 “Mehak, you didn’t have to go through all this trouble.”Mehak’s heart pounded in her chest. Gathering her courage, she looked into his eyes and said, “Ibrahim, I love you.”

Ibrahim stood frozen, his mind reeling from the words he had just heard. "I love you," Mehak had said, her voice soft and sincere. He stared at her without blinking, his eyes wide with shock. The room seemed to stand still, and for five long minutes, he couldn't find the words to respond.

Mehak stood there, her heart pounding in her chest. She had taken a leap of faith, and now she waited for his reaction, hoping with every fibre of her being that he felt the same.

Finally, Ibrahim found his voice. "You... what?" he asked, his tone filled with disbelief.

Mehak's cheeks flushed a deep shade of pink. Gathering her courage, she stepped closer to him and repeated, "I am in love with you, Ibrahim." Her voice was a whisper, but the words carried the weight of her feelings. Without waiting for a response, she threw her arms around him, hugging him tightly.

Ibrahim, still reeling from the shock, felt a rush of emotions flooding through him. He had already sipped all his wine, and as the alcohol began to take effect, it loosened his inhibitions. The warmth of Mehak's embrace, combined with her heartfelt confession, stirred something deep within him.

Without any further hesitation, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer, their bodies pressed together. The world outside ceased to exist; it was just the two of them lost in the moment.

Ibrahim tilted Mehak's chin up, their eyes locking. In that moment, all his doubts and fears melted away. He leaned in and kissed her, his lips capturing hers in a tender yet passionate embrace. Mehak responded eagerly, her heart racing as she felt his love envelop her.

They moved towards the bed, their kisses growing more intense. Ibrahim's hands roamed over her back, pulling her nighty aside as he deepened their connection. Mehak's fingers tangled in his hair, her breaths coming in soft gasps.

The wine had taken full effect on Ibrahim, heightening his senses and his desire. He needed to show Mehak just how  much she meant to him. 

They had been kissing passionately, their intensity for each other evident in every touch. But as things began to escalate, Mehak gently pushed Ibrahim away.

"Ibrahim, we will do this tomorrow. You should sleep," Mehak said softly, trying to calm him down.

Ibrahim stopped and looked at her, his eyes darkening with a mix of confusion and frustration. "You are trying to stop me? Why?" he asked, his voice low and tense.

Mehak felt a pang of fear. "No, it's just... you drank wine," she stammered, trying to explain.

Before she could say anything more, Ibrahim interrupted Mehak. "I am not a fool, you are stopping me daily," he said, his tone growing harsher.

Mehak's heart raced. She saw the change in Ibrahim's demeanour, and it scared her. "Please, Ibrahim," she whispered, hoping to calm him down.

But Ibrahim was not in a mood to listen. The frustration and rejection he felt clouded his judge ignoring her ple He held her tightly, "Ibrahim, please," Mehak tried again, her voice trembling.

But Ibrahim was past reasoning. He forced himself on her, driven by a mix of anger and hurt. Their clothes were soon discarded.

Mehak's protests were lost in the intensity of the moment. She felt helpless, her fear and anxiety overwhelming her. She scream aahhhh ibrahim no it's hurting ahhhhhhhhh

After two hours

The room was dimly lit, the soft glow of the bedside lamp casting long shadows on the walls. Ibrahim and Mehak were in bed, the tension in the room palpable. Mehak had hoped that the sleeping pills she had mixed into Ibrahim's wine would take effect by now, allowing him to sleep peacefully beside her. But instead, things had taken a dark turn.

As Ibrahim forced himself on her again tears streamed down Mehak's face. She felt a mix of fear, sorrow, and helplessness. "Please, Ibrahim," she whispered through her tears, her voice trembling.

But Ibrahim was too far gone, driven by his own frustrations and desires. He didn't hear her pleas, didn't see the tears that marked her cheeks.