Chapter 48

Ibrahim, Mehak, and Farha arrived at the grand Khan mansion. The familiar sight of the lush gardens and the stately home brought a sense of comfort and relief. The day's events had been intense, but they had brought them closer together.Inside the Mansion

As they walked into the living room, they saw Sameera sitting on the couch, engrossed in a book. She looked up, her eyes widening in surprise.“You three together? How?”

 Sameera asked, curiosity evident in her voice.Farha exchanged a knowing glance with Ibrahim and Mehak before turning to Sameera with a smile. “It’s a long story, elder sister. I’ll tell you later. But right now, we’re all hungry. Can you get us something to eat?”

Sameera raised an eyebrow but nodded. “Alright, I’ll get something ready in the kitchen. You all look like you’ve had quite the day.

”The Living Room”

While Sameera went to the kitchen, Ibrahim, Mehak, and Farha settled into the living room. The atmosphere was warm and relaxed, a stark contrast to the tension earlier in the day.Ibrahim sat beside Mehak, his hand gently holding hers. Farha took a seat opposite them, watching the couple with a satisfied smile. They shared a few light-hearted conversations, feeling the bond between them strengthen.

Sameera came back with a tray of snacks and tea, placing it on the coffee table. “Here you go. Now, I’m dying to hear this story,” she said, sitting down beside Farha.

Farha laughed lightly and said “I will tell when we will alone only you and me” sameera raise her eyebrows and said ok. 

After a pleasant evening, everyone retired to their rooms. Mehak felt a mixture of excitement and nervousness as she entered her bedroom. She went to her wardrobe to change for the night and noticed a nighty she had forgotten about. It was a beautiful, sexy piece of lingerie. On an impulse, she decided to wear it.

On the other side farha said “Alright, api (elder sister ) let me tell you  short version. We went to the mall after our outing, and I had a little... experiment to see if Mehak’s feelings for Ibrahim were genuine.”Sameera’s eyes widened.

 “An experiment?”Ibrahim sighed, a small smile playing on his lips. “Yes, Sameera. Farha wanted to make sure Mehak’s liking for me was real. It was stressful, but we got through it.”

Sameera shook her head in disbelief but smiled. “You all are something else. But I’m glad everything turned out well. That’s what matters.”

On the other side When Ibrahim entered the room, he stopped in his tracks, his eyes widening in shock. Mehak stood there, blushing, feeling both bold and shy at the same time.“Mehak, you look... stunning,” Ibrahim said, his voice filled with awe as he walked closer to her.

Mehak smiled, her cheeks turning a deeper shade of pink. As Ibrahim approached, she handed him a glass of wine.“Where did you get this?” Ibrahim asked, taking the glass from her.“It was kept in the wardrobe,” Mehak replied softly.Ibrahim took a sip, his eyes never leaving hers.

 “Mehak, you didn’t have to go through all this trouble.”Mehak’s heart pounded in her chest. Gathering her courage, she looked into his eyes and said, “Ibrahim, I love you.”

Ibrahim stood frozen, his mind reeling from the words he had just heard. "I love you," Mehak had said, her voice soft and sincere. He stared at her without blinking, his eyes wide with shock. The room seemed to stand still, and for five long minutes, he couldn't find the words to respond.

Mehak stood there, her heart pounding in her chest. She had taken a leap of faith, and now she waited for his reaction, hoping with every fibre of her being that he felt the same.