A Demon and His Brit: Free Time.

The rest of the day seemed long to Arthur. In every class, Alfred was constantly being eyed up by the majority of the girls in their class. Then came lunch. Girls surrounded the American just trying to catch a glimpse of him. Alfred just stood there with a stupid grin on his face. Arthur wasn't in the mood to deal with this at the moment. He sighed and sat alone at the table in the far corner of the giant dinning hall. Alfred notice Arthur sitting on his own and decided to do something.

"Hey girls ill just be a sec" he said to the crowd and made his way to Arthur

"Hey what's wrong?" The American said taking a seat beside the Brit

Arthur sighed. "Nothing"

"Come on dude something's up. What is it?"

"I bloody told you it's nothing!"

Alfred smirked. Arthur thought it was an odd reaction considering he basically shouted at Alfred.

"Are you jealous?" The American asked.

Arthur looked up at him with a confused look on his face. "Why the bloody hell would I be jealous?!"

"Okay I was just asking dude. So what's wrong? I can tell there's something wrong."

"I bloody told you! There's nothing wrong! Idiot!"

Alfred's smirk grew bigger. "You're quite brave standing up to me y'know"

Arthur's eyes widened. 'The Demon said something similar to that...' He thought to himself. This whole situation was starting to freak him out. If the Demon last night was real, then he was sure this boy, Alfred, was the Demon... But why would he be here?

Alfred smirked like he knew exactly what Arthur was thinking. Arthur had to find out if he was a demon and if he is, why is he here. He can't just come out with "Are you a demon?" No. He needed a plan but what? If Alfred is a demon he was sure to find out that Arthur knew and was thinking of a way to make him spill the beans.

"Dude you okay?" Alfred said, his smirk not leaving his face.

Arthur brought himself back to reality. "Y-yeah"

"Wanna go back to class?"

"We have a free class next so I was gong to go to the library and look at something..."

"Oh cool I'll come too!"

"Okay... You don't have to you know? I'm sure your fans will miss you."

Alfred laughed. "I know but I just wanted to hang out with you."

Arthur didn't get it. Alfred had girls practically falling head over heels for him but he wanted to hang out with Arthur. If Alfred was the Demon, then Arthur knew he wouldn't live for much longer. He accepted it though. He still couldn't believe that this boy beside him could possibly be a demon. He didn't are if he died. It was his life long dream just to even catch a glimpse of a demon.

"Do you want to go now?" Arthur asked smiling.

"Sure dude!"

They made their way to the main library. Each section had its on library but the main one was in section C. Luckily the dinning hallways also in section C. Arthur opened the door to the library, a cool breeze welcoming him. No one else was in the library. Typical. They were probably all down town or heading home for a while.

The library was huge. Each genre had about twenty different ceiling high bookshelf a about twenty five meters long. It had everything from books in different languages to books over two hundred years old to books published just last week. The two walked over to the farthest table from the door. It had a beautiful view of the pond.

"I'll be back in a second" Arthur said, disappearing behind one of the bookshelves.

"Sure!" Alfred said smirking. "... This looks interesting.." He said to himself, smirking even more. He dropped his bag and went wondering off. He was looking for Arthur and it wasn't long until he saw him. Alfred smiled and walked towards him.

"Hey!"

"What the bloody hell are you doing here!? I told you to wait!"

"Em... No you didn't"

"Yes I bloody did!"

"You said you would be back. You didn't say I had to wait there"

Arthur couldn't think of anything to say. He mumbled something that sounded similar to 'bloody wanker'

"So... Whatcha looking for?"

"Oh nothing..."

"Oh come in dude tell me! Is it one of those strange books you like?"

"They're not bloody strange you git!"

"Haha okay sorry but is it one of the books you like?"

"Yes..." Arthur said continuing to look up and down the old selection of books. It wasn't long until he found the book he was looking for. It was a giant book written in Latin and looked like it would fall apart without proper care.

"What's that?" Alfred asked curiously.

" I believe it's called a book."

Alfred smiled and laughed at the Brits sarcasm.

Arthur smiled "do you want to get a book?"

"Na... If its alright can I read that book with you?... The only thing is I can't read whatever language that's in."

Arthur's smile grew. "It's in Latin and sure I'll read it to you. I honestly don't mind."

"Thanks dude!" Alfred smiled and hugged Arthur close. Arthur wasn't expecting such physical affection. He jumped slightly but calmed down and returned the hug to the American. He just figured this must be how people show thanks in America.

-------------(>^_(>O_O)>---------

Meow x3 thank you so so so so much for reading! I'm sorry this took forever and it's crap. I'm high off marker and I wrote this at 2:30 am well anyway I need to think of iggys plan >.< blaaaa oh I did this on my phone so sorry if the autocorrection messed things up. My phone thinks f*cking is ducking._.

And again thank you and I hope you liked it! XD xx

Luffles you!