A little loss of innocence.

Arthur sat blankly. The faintest hint of vomit coming from somewhere, but he couldn't point out it's exact location. Maybe it was from himself, his clothes. Maybe its from his stained bed covers. He didn't exactly care. He didn't know if he wanted to soak his clothes in holy water, drown himself in it until his lungs start to burn, apnea taking its role for a brief second before his lungs would fill up with the blessed water. He wanted to do this in hope it would stop this living hell. He'd only go asleep for a second before Alfred would come to his rescue, reassuring him that this hell is real.

Or perhaps he should embrace this hell, let the flames eat him alive, his limbs paralysed as all the oxygen is forced out of his lungs. What's the difference between drowning and burning? Both have a burning sensation. Both deprive the victim of oxygen, both leave the lucky ones dead. Realistically, they're both doorways leading to the same path, separated by beliefs and faith, all leading to the inevitable end.

Arthur feels like there's parts of him that are gone that he'll never revive.
_______________________________________

[An]

Wanted to do a small spaced out mini chapter, as thats how I'm feeling.   

              I feel like I'll never get over what ive allowed.
║▒\
║▒▒\
║❀▒║
║❀▒║
║❀▒║
║❀▒║
║❀▒║
║❀▒║
║❀▒║
║❀▒║
▓▓▓▓
[█▓]
[█▓]
[█▓]
[██]
       ;
       -━━-