A Demon and His Brit: possible friends?

They both dreaded the sound of the bell. It meant that classes would be starting soon. It didn't help that their first class was in section A. Alfred moved his hand away from Arthur's chin, blushing slightly as he stood up, not yet familiar with the warming sensation is his cheeks. Arthur blushed lightly and quickly stood up, mumbling something. Alfred was partially relived to see the the Brits cheeks were just as red as his own. The blue eyed boy couldn't help but smirk at Arthur. Arthur just frowned, walking towards class and continued to mumble.

"What?!" Arthur exclaimed, noticing that the idiot wouldn't stop grinning as he walked beside the Brit.

Alfred gave a small chuckle. "Nothing, dude."

"Stop bloody grinning, you twonk! " he glared at Alfred, warning not to answer back. This action seemed pointless though and Alfred placed a hand on the Brits golden hair. Arthur froze, mouth slightly ajar, completely gobsmacked, wondering what the Demon would do next. His emerald eyes widened as the Demon ruffled Arthur's already messy blonde hair.

"Stop it!" Arthur managed to shout, hitting Alfred's hand and walking again, hoping the creature hadn't noticed his red cheeks.

"Why are your cheeks red, dude?" Alfred finally asked, wondering if it was the same feeling he was experiencing.

The Brits blush darkened and he refused to look at the Demon. "Its called a blush, idiot." He sighed slightly, not wanting to explain it.

"What's a blush? Do I have a blush?"

Alfred seemed curious about this subject.

"Blushing is the most peculiar and most human of all expressions" Arthur replied, still refusing to look up at Alfred.

"So... Its human? That's great!" Alfred stood in front of Arthur, preventing him from walking any further. "Is this a blush?" Alfred asked, placing a hand on Arthur's chin and forcing him to look up.

Arthur's cheeks only went a darker shade as he focused on the Demons sky blue eyes. So beautiful. His eyes were flawless. Breathtaking. It was an insult to compare such magnificence to the sky. The Brit reluctantly examined Alfred's cheeks and gave a faint nod, noticing the Demons cheeks were a light shade of red. Arthur's emerald eyes grew wider as Alfred leaned closer, smirking slightly. The Brit was too surprised to take action until the Demon was only a few centimetres away. Arthur tried to pull back but an arm was wrapped around his waist, keeping him tightly in place. The Brit gave off quite a feminine squeak at the unexacting touch. He forced his eyes closed, having mixed feelings about the result if Alfred continued like this.

Alfred stopped when his lips slightly grazed the Brits. He smirked and pulled back, his blush fading as he let the other go. Arthur's blush only grew as he opened his eyes. "Hey!" Arthur shouted and crossed his arms, raising a brow at the Demon, expecting an explanation.

Alfred chuckled. "What, dude?" He asked, teasing slightly.

"What the bloody hell was that all about?!" Arthur was getting more and more annoyed.

"You tell me. /You're/ the human." Alfred chuckled again and starting walking to the class. Arthur soon hurried after him, pouting slightly and mumbling, his cheeks still a dark red.

Alfred only smirked as he messed up the Brits hair for the second time.

"Stop!" Arthur shouted. His voice sounding a tad bit different. It was more high pitched and it broke slightly. There was also a quite obvious sound of embarrassment in his voice. Almost like he was begging the Demon to stop teasing him. Alfred only smiled but after a moment he ceased, not wanting to embarrass the boy anymore.

The Brit pouted and started walking faster to class. "Hurry up or we'll be late!" His voice still had the smallest hint of embarrassment in it. Alfred laughed and followed Arthur, finding the Brits current state rather amusing.

After a few minutes, the two finally made it to class. Luckily, the first class was music. The two took this time to find other people who might like to join their band. Arthur had almost forgotten about it. Music class wasn't as strict as the other classes. You could talk quietly and you could play various instruments. Although, some days it was quite strict. Especially when they're learning new music pieces.

"Hey Artie! So, who do you think should be in a band with us? I don't know anyone here." Alfred sat beside Arthur and looked around the room, hoping someone would catch his attention.

"Don't bloody call me that! And I don't know. Most of the people here are bloody twats and they talk a lot of old guff." Arthur sighed, crossing his arms and looking at a few people.

He looked at brunet boy and thought for a moment. "He's quite good at guitar. Probably the best in the class. He's from Spain. His names Antonio or something. I don't really like him though."

"Dude, you don't like anyone!" Alfred laughed, which only angered the Brit.

"I do! But they're all trying to annoy me! It's not my fault!" Arthur frowned, glaring up at Alfred and pouted slightly.

"Hm. I now know why they try and annoy you." Alfred replied, grinning.

"What the hell do you mean?!"

Alfred thought for a moment, drowning slightly when he couldn't think of the right word. "You're... Something.."

Arthur's cheeks heated up. "Not this again." He sighed, looking away from Alfred. "Lets change the subject, shall we? What do you thinks bout Antonio?"

Alfred looked at the Spaniard for a moment before nodding. "Yeah, he's alright."

"I'm pretty sure one of his friends Gilbert or something plays the drums. We could ask him." Arthur didn't really wanted to start a band with them. But he what's the worst that can happen? If he got too pissed off he could leave. It might be fun.

Alfred stood up and started walking towards Antonio. " lets go!" He said, not waiting for the Brit to argue.

The brunet looked up from his place on his table, smiling up at the two boys. "hola, mi amigos. Can I help you?" He always seemed happy. Arthur found that slightly suspicious.

Alfred smiled back. "Well, Artie and I were thinking if you'd like to make a band. It was Arties idea. And he said that your friend can play the drums. So we were wondering if you'd like to join us? Who knows what'll happen? We might even become famous." Arthur held back the urge to slap Alfred.

Antonios face lit up. "Sí I'd love to! Music is my life! And are you talking about Gilbert? He plays the drums! Hey! Gil get over here!" The Spaniard shouted at an albino boy who was sitting with a group of girls. Trying to flirt with them, as usual.

The silvered hair boy walked over and sat on a table beside Antonio. "Ja?" His thick German accent was clear. Even the most ignorant human being could guess that he was from Germany.

"Mi amigos were talking about starting a band and they wanted us to join! Isn't that great!" Antonio seemed genuinely excited.

"Really? That sounds awesome! Ja I'm in!"

"Great! Wanna meet up at the lake at lunch to sort things out? We need a name and days that we'll be practicing." Alfred also seemed excited.

The brunette and the albino both nodded. Even though Arthur wouldn't admit it, he was actually quite happy to be starting a band. He was happy that he was finally talking to some people. Maybe this Demon wasn't a curse at all.

------_----------------------

AND I AM SO SORRY THIS IS SUPER LATE I LOVE YOU ALL! Sorry I've been going through kinda a tough time but now I realise that writing keeps my mind off of things.

I love you all so much thank you all

Its half five in the morning. I need sleep.

YOU THOUGHT THEY WERE GONNA KISS, DIDNT YOU O3O

I shall upload more soon. I have this real confidence boost and I'm happy now. So yay more .

THANK YOU!