We Had A Choice

Harry's POV:

         We had been split up into two groups, well with our band mates. "Where could she possibly be? London's a pretty HUGE town and well, she could be about anywhere. We can't look for her pants because she's wearing shorts and a crop top so..." I drifted off. "I think I know." Liam said sure of something. "Yeah, well, would you like to share it with us or do we have to wait five light years for you to tell us?" "Where did she love going whenever we had a break?" 

        "Outside?" "Okay, evolve the idea." "She liked bike riding and horseback riding, along with other animal interaction activities." "Okay, but where did she LOVE to go to find peace?" "Somewhere?" I say. "You're so insightful, Haz." "What does insightful mean?" "What does in- mean?" "Not." "Sight?" "View, way you see." "Okay, now -ful?" "Full of." "Put it together." "Not full of view." "Exactly. See how easy that was?" "Okay, okay."

      "So, idea?" "You guys, she loved society and nature. Put those together and you get?" "A greenhouse?" "No. Really? A park." "Parks?" "Yes. It is communal, and is nature filled. Plus, she loved to climb trees. It helps her loosen her anger grip. Clears her mind." "Oh yeah. Let's go." We walk off into the direction of the park and spot an enormous Sycamore Tree. "You guys, she's up there and refuses to come down.

      "Raz, please come down. We are sorry." "I refuse!" she called down. "We have to sing her a song."Liam says. "But we'll get noticed." "Well, it's either that or we once again lose our best friend." "What song?" I ask. "What was her favorite song?" "She always wanted a guy to sing "I Had A Choice" by Ery Rice." "Lucky her. She has five boys singing it to her and they're famous." "Tell us when to start Liam." He inhaled deeply and said, "Now." 

      We sang the song on perfect pitches and got noticed. But none of us boys actually cared. We were singing it for our long lost best friend, who was now slowly climbing down the tree. The last 12 feet, she purposely slipped off, but accidentally landed in Liam's arms. He easily caught her and they stared at each other.

        Suddenly, flashes went off and we were swarmed by paparazzi. Liam gently set Raz down, but grabbed her hand as we raced away from the swarm. Fan girls chased us and we raced faster until I, in the lead, turned the corner and ran down an alleyway. Raz almost passed by us, but Niall pulled her in just in time to avoid the fan girls and their noticing. 

        She fell into Niall's chest and smiled appreciatively. She then looked at us and shook her head, her face falling to a red tint to her olive skinned cheeks. "I need answers! Not later, not in time, NOW!" she furiously yelled. "Shh!" "No! I'm tired of being hurt by you guys. I am tired of being afraid of people, being afraid to fall, being afraid to let go, and I'm just tired of crying and hurting for something I had no control over." A clear tear rolled down her cheek, and I reached out to wipe it away, but she hastily wiped it away herself, leaving a red smeared mark across her face.

       "What do you want to know?" Zayn sighs. "A lot, but I want truthful, honest answers. Not fake answers." "What if they hurt you?" " I can take it." "Some of it may be pretty harsh." "I can take it, trust me. Please!" she begged. " What do you want to know?" "Well, why did you stop contacting me?" "Raz, you need to realize that we care about you A LOT." "Okay?" "Well, we were trying to tell you that we would be away for a while. Then, I had to lie because we couldn't tell you the truth. I knew it would break you." "What part?" "Well, our fan girls are pretty harsh." "Fan girls?" "The ones who were chasing us." 

          "Those were fans?" "Yes." "I thought half of those were prostitutes. No offence or anything." "No, we know." "Damn it!" Niall cursed. "What?" "I accidentally cut my leg against the brick." "Wow, Niall." "What else?" "Nothing." "Let's go." We walked out cautiously, when suddenly paparazzi converged on us and flashes went of in different positions and directions. I see Niall keeping his cool, but still internally freaking out. This time was different. He was keeping watch on a fallen body. One that was familiar.

              I got separated by the mixture of paparazzi and fan girls, then pushed my way through the crowd once I saw the unconscious body. "Watch out!" I yelled as I made the crowd disperse.  "Is she okay?" I ask worriedly. "Yeah. She just is afraid of people, remember?" Zayn asked in a whisper. "Yeah." I quickly dialed Paul's number and he answered. 

             "What happened? You guys okay?" "We need you. Quick." "Situation?" "Fan girls and paparazzi with a girl that is a friend." "Her name?" The one question I dreaded."It's her. It's Razlene." "Okay. Location?" "By the Irish Pub on Kulta Boulevard." "Okay. Be there soon. Keep cool." "Yeah, she's unconscious." "Well, keep there. I will be there soon." Oh did I hope so.

                                                           Liam's P.O.V: 

               We were crowded by fans and paparazzi, when I catch sight of Paul's black S.U.V. " Can everyone please step back?" Paul asked sincerely. Fans took a step back while paparazzi stayed put. "Boys, is this one of your girlfriends?" "Is she okay?" "Will we be seeing more of her?" "Can we expect to see her?" "WIll she be permanent or just another one time person?" "Can we hope to see her in a relationship with one of you?" "Liam, is this your NEW girlfriend? Or is this girl a stunt person used to get back at Danielle?" That question really hurt.

               "Move Back!" Paul shouted, knowing the look on my face. "No. She isn't any of ours. We lost this girl lieing in my arms a long time ago. She miraculously came back into our lives. She is anything, but a girl to make Dan- Daniel-Danielle, jealous. You should expect to see more of her around us, but just as a friend and only if she wants to stay. We hope she will be permanent. Thank you. Now please move so we can get her home." 

                 They all moved out of the way and we walked through. I easily carried Razlene due to her lack of weight, which I thought she should gain more of.  I layed her across the backseat and the boys got in. I kissed her forehead and she stirred. "Razlene, get up. We are okay." She opened her eyes and quickly closed them. She then slowly opened her eyes, allowing them to adjust to the brightness.

                 "I need to call Perrie." She demanded. "Here." "Thanks." She took the phone from my hand gently, then gave me a small smile. I smiled back and suddenly the phone I gave her rang. She looked at the I.D. and answered it. She smirked and I knew she was going to do something troublesome.