Heart Attack (Part 1)

~I want to thank you readers for reading my story. I greatly appreciate it and if there are any suggestions to make it better, please message me. Thank you and please tell your friends about my story if you really like it. My goal is 225 reads...even more. Thanks!!!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                        Razlene's P.O.V:

                       We walk out of the lads' suite and back into the girls' suite. "So, is everyone okay?" Perrie asks. "Well, Lou and Haz may have a headache or bum-ache." "Why?" "They were being nosy and when I opened the door, they BOTH fell in." Everyone burst into laughter as both lads' cheeks go red. "Okay. Stop laughing. I think they've learned their lesson." I announce.

                        Everyone quiets down and they chuckle. "So what's the agenda for tomorrow?" I ask timidly. "Well, tomorrow we have ANOTHER round of shopping-" I groan and everyone laughs. "Yes, shopping. We are then, at twelve, going to the Staple's Center so we can rehearse for the show tonight." "And tomorrow?" "We will probably just chill around our suites then we have sound-check at four tomorrow before our show." "About tomorrow, we are allowed to bring anyone, right?"

                           "Well, we prefer someone you know well." Max answers. "Okay." I smile. "Why?" "You will see tomorrow." "Okay?" "How many songs am I singing?" "Two, maybe three." "Does anyone know I am-" "No. You are our surprise guest. You are in-between our performance and The Wanted's performance." Lou explains, his beanie falling slightly off his head. "Aww! You still wear suspenders!" I yell, realizing Lou was wearing red suspenders. "Yes. I thought you realized that when we saw you." "Nope. Not until now." "Someone lacks sight." "Yeah, to clothing."

                        "So what do we do now?" "We could play truth or dare." "I-I-Okay." Everyone already sat in a circle, so I join. "Truth is I've never played this game before." "All the better. Just watch and learn. Harry, truth or dare?" Kelsey asks, whipping her head toward him, her blonde waist length hair flying all around her. "Dare?" "I dare you to sleep with Louis tonight." "WHAT?!?" Both Haz and Lou yelled. "Not like that fools. In the same bed, naked. Not the way you thought." "Pretty much the same thing." Zayn jokes. Haz sends a glare towards the raven haired teen in which Zayn rolls his eyes.

                        "Okay, my turn. Jade, truth or dare?" "I feel brave, so dare." "I dare you to French kiss Nathan." "Okay with me, but is it okay with you Nath?" She coos. He walks over to her and helps her up. He pulls her to him by her waist and says, "I don't know. You tell me." He pulls her in and they begin making out. He abruptly pulls away and sits in his seat as she does the same, her eyes saying she wants more. I laugh and Jade looks to me. "Truth or dare?" "Truth?" "What are you laughing at?" "You." "What! Why?" "Because when Nate sat back down, you did the same but were angry and hurt he pulled away so abruptly." "Did not!" "Your eyes gave you away. I can read people's eyes pretty easily." She groans and I say," That is how I feel when I have to go shopping."

                           "Max, truth or dare?" "Dare." "Hmm. I dare you to kiss Jesy." "Okay." He walks over to her, helps he up and leans in as if making sure it was okay with her. She leans in the rest of the way, meeting each other's lips. They stay lip-locked for a while, and when they pull away, Max sits next to Jesy. "Okay, Liam, truth or dare?" "Dare." "I dare you to sleep in the shower ALL night." "But-" "Or sleep outside." "Fine. My turn. Jay, truth or dare?" "Dare." "I dare you to kiss Leigh-Anne."

                             "Okay." He walks up to her and helps her up. "I really don't want-" Jay pulls her to him and roughly kisses her. He pulls away and sits in his seat, while she sits in hers. We laugh and she gives a look saying 'shut up or else' but being me I continue laughing. When I stop, we continue on and play Truth Or Dare until ten. We then go our separate ways and I follow One Direction lads to their room. We sit in the living room and chill for a bit.