Heart Attack (Part 3)

Razlene's P.O.V:

                We go back to the suite and eat dinner with Sarah before heading back to the room to change. I sigh as I walk down the halls and Sarah's gone. I walk into the hotel suite and go to my room. I sit on my bed and lie down. Suddenly my door bursts open and Perrie as well as the other three (Jesy, Leigh-Anne, and Jade) walk in. Soon Kelsey and Nareesha join them. "Yes?" "We need help." They all say in unison. I walk out into the living room and see dresses, shoes, bags, and accessories, everywhere.

              "How long until the after-party?" "Four hours." "It's only 6?" "Yep." "Okay, well let's take a look." As I search through all the clothes, I throw dresses, shoes and everything else at the girls to make a complete outfit for them. The girls gasp as they look over their outfits. "Go change my beautiful swans." I tease. "What are you wearing?" "I'm not going." "Why?" "Um, I don't drink." "Neither do I." Kelsey says. "Liar!" "Okay, but you have to come!" "Go change. We'll discuss it once you six have everything done." They nod and race to their rooms changing.

            I manage to get the girls to leave and go to the party at 9:30. I wasn't going to go and for what? I was just going to stand there and watch as people mingled? That wasn't me, at all. My door opens as I lay there bored. "What the-" I look up to find Adam Lambert and his boyfriend, Sauli Koskinen at my door. "Yes?" "Come on. You're going to that after party." "No I am not." "Why?" "Because, I don't want to stand around and watch as people mingle while I stand there. Plus, why would I go and just smell pure alcohol on people's breath." "Come on, Raz." Sauli whines. "No." "Get your pretty little thing off the bed and get dressed in this." Adam throws me a dress and black wedges.

          "I don't do wedges or dresses." "Too bad, up." I sigh as I realize I have no choice. "No." "I will put that on you if you don't do it yourself." He threatens. I roll my eyes and go into the walk-in bathroom. I strip off my shirt and throw it on the ground as I pull the dress up my body. "I need help." Sauli comes in and zips the dress up. "Thank you." "Come on, let's do your make-up. Don't worry, I'll do it light." He closes the door and pulls out a make-up case from behind his back. "Sit." I sit on the toilet seat and close my eyes as I let Sauli do my make-up.

         "Okay, now keep relaxing because I'm going to curl your hair." "I'm not familiar with curling my hair. "What have you done with your hair?" "Put it in a ponytail. And as of yesterday, it was the first time I let my hair down." "You're kidding me right?" "Nope." "Jesus, you have this beautiful blonde hair and you don't do anything with it?" "Nope." "Girl, you are insane." I laugh and he tugs at my hair occasionally and it actually feels good, because my head began to itch. When he's done with everything, he says," Open your eyes."

         I do as I'm told and he turns me around, so I face away from the mirror. "You get to see your reflection at the after-party." "That worries me." "Let's go show Adam." I roll my eyes and he laughs. "Don't give me any sassy attitudes missy." I laugh and open the door to find Adam sitting on the bed. "Hey, babe." "Hmm." "Look up." Adam looks up from his phone and his jaw drops. "You can make a straight man go gay and a gay man go straight, but we are already taken." We burst into laughter and he chucks the wedges at me. "Hurry up." I put the heels in and begin to stand up, when I fall.

          "You've never worn heels either?" "No." "How old are you?" "Twenty-one." "Where did you-" "What do you mean 'either'?" "She's never straightened her hair OR curled it. She's had it in a ponytail and yesterday was the first time she let it down, besides the shower." "Are you serious?" "Yes he is." I answer, walking out of the room, putting a bracelet on. I get into the car, followed by Adam then Sauli.