Over Again

Niall's P.O.V:

                    After she forgave everyone of the boys, we told her she should come down and eat. She had weighed so little and she complied.... after half an hour of defiance. "What do you want to eat? " Harry asked her, ready to cook. " I don't know. I don't really have a taste for anything anymore." "Have you been eating?" "Yeah, but I mainly just eat salad and plain bread. Occasionally Frosted Flakes." "Someone hasn't been eating healthy." Liam scolded. She shrugged and looked at me.

                      "I just don't really eat. I was always excercising and never really eating." "That is horrible for you. You have to eat in order to get strength & power." " I know, but I never have ever really felt the need for food. I just eat light." "Razlene, once you taste my food, you'll never want to eat light again." "Yeah, you'll just want to drink a whole lot more water." Lou whispered to her so Harry, who had recently entered the kitchen, couldn't hear. She laughed a short, soft laugh. 

                          Her smile appeared for a little bit as the Little Mix girls laughed. "What did I miss?" Harry curiously asked. No one answered so he disappeared back into the kitchen. "You missed the spices in the lasagna you made two nights ago." Lou softly called, making us all laugh once again. "What?" "Nothing. We were just laughing at how Niall scolded me for not trying Nandos before." Razlene covered up. "Oh geesh, Niall. Give her a break." Harry said. "Go try to save the food. That's if it hasn't burned already." Lou said, Harry sticking his tongue out at him.

                           Harry disappeared again and I said," Nice cover up." "Yeah, that really wasn't a cover up." I gasped and she joked," Yeah Niall, give me a break." "I am taking you there for breakfast in the morning whether you want to eat or not." "Well, it depends on how well Harry's food makes an impression on me." "Oh god."

                                Lou raced into the kitchen and we hear him yell," Harry, the food has to be excellent." "Why?" "This girl has not eaten in a while and we don't want her to permanently lose her faith in food-kind." "Harsh and I thought you loved my cooking." "Not all the time." "Lou!" "Sorry Haz." We heard a huff and turn to each other.

                               "Niall, I am not hungry. Can I go to the room?" "What is really wrong?" I ask Razlene. "Niall, I don't feel well." "Look, if it is Li-" "No. It isn't. It just still hurts so much and I can't do this." "Please stay out here." "Niall, it is starting over again and I am afraid of the new outcome. It'll just happen over again."

                                "Razlene, you don't know it for sure. He could make it different this time. Raz-." "I don't want to be the reason why." "Raz-" She stood and left, the boys worriedly watching her retreating silhouette. "Niall, what happened?" Liam asked. I looked at him, debating on whether or not I should tell him. "It's me. Isn't it?" "Liam, she is-." "Afraid I'll hurt her again. Damn it!"

                                                               Razlene's P.O.V:

                             I go to my room and shut the door. I lock it, knowing someone would be up here to try to talk me down. "Damn it!" I hear Liam yell out, a loud, heart-shattering 'BAM' following. I worriedly get off my bed, unlock the door, and hurry back downstairs. I stop at the staircase and hesitate. I sit on the stair and call out," Are you okay, L- Payne?"

                            "Yeah, Raz. I am okay," he replies, "Just a little blood loss, but good nonetheless." He adds with a chuckle. I sigh with relief and get up to go upstairs, when my heart tells me to stop. I close my eyes, and spin around. I go around the corner, finding the boys gone. Only Liam sitting by himself, the girls gone too. I walk into the middle of the room and softly walk over to the seat next to him. I sit and he says ," Go away, Harry. I am not in the mood." I pull my phone out of my pocket and pressed on the Harry Styles' voice application. "Liam, what's wrong?" My phone spoke.

                             "I like Razlene as a friend, but she doesn't feel the same. I ruined it, our friendship. Hell, I ruined her. She didn't deserve to end up like that." He put his hands on his head, frustrated. He let them fall, covering his face. I turned the app off and pocketed it. I looked back at the broken-hearted boy, and caught sight of his bloody knuckles.

                             " Payne, why did you leave me?" I asked, voice cracking. I watched through my blurry eyes, as he quickly looked up at me and worry overtook his eyes. "Razlene, please don't cry. I know I am a jackass, but I don't deserve your tears." My tears fell, and his hand reached my cheek, wiping them away for me. "Why did you leave?" I cried.

                              "I didn't want you to get hurt." He croaked out. He hesitantly put his arms around me. I moved in closer to him and rested my head on his chest. "Raz-." "God Liam. I am not mad at you. I just wanted to know why. Why a great, caring person like you would leave me alone. Afraid. I needed my savior, but I couldn't have him."