Beggin' on Your Knees

Razlene's P.O.V:

                    "Raz, let us in!" Perrie begs through the locked door. I ignore her and focus on getting warm. I strip out of my clothes and go into my bathroom. I turn on the shower and put it on hot water. I plug in the radio's plug into the outlet and instantly, music blares through the speakers. Ed Sheeran's "Lego House" came on and I sing along softly as I grab a towel, place it on the toilet seat, then step into the shower. The water races down my body as it puddles at my feet. My tears and pain slip away with the water and escapes through the drain.

                    Ten minutes later, the pain washed away and warmth as well as anger overtakes me. I step out of the shower and grab my towel. I wrap it around my body and look down, chuckling because it looks like a dress. "Other Side" by Jason Derulo comes on and I sway to the beat. I unlock the bathroom door, open it, and step into the warm comfort of my room. I walk over to my drawers and pick out a set of a white, racer-back, Mickey Mouse tank top and a pair of black boxer shorts with Mickey Mouse. I brush out my hair, after putting on the outfit, then I braid it into a fishtail-braid.

                  I sit on my bed and my throat becomes dry. I sigh as I realize I need to go downstairs and face them, to get water. I get off the bed and slip on my red moccasins. I open my door and slowly descend down the stairs. " You guys, she won't talk to you guys. You really hurt her." Kelsey says. "We know and we don't expect to get forgiveness, but she needs to know she is going on tour with the ten people she loathes." Lou's voice rings out, desperately. "I can't believe you guys would do this to her. Especially you Zayn. I can't believe it. I thought you were a person with good intentions. How could you do this to a broken-hearted girl? Especially you, Liam and Zayn." Perrie gasps.

                   I step down the last step and walk to the kitchen. I walk straight to the cupboard that holds the cups and open it. I go to get it, but no matter how far I reach out, I am a few inches short. "Need help?" Max asks sincerely. I roll my eyes, but step aside. "Here." He hands me a glass and smiles sadly. "I am guessing you heard the news? I saw you stopping on the stairs. What do you have to say?" I roll my eyes and he chuckles. "I'd figure." I walk over to the fridge and open it. I pull the tab on the water gallon, after raising my glass up. I push the tab inward and it cuts off the water flow. I bring the cup to my lips and take a sip, catching sight of George watching me intently.

                   I sigh as I swallow the clear liquid and nod at him to speak. "What? I didn't want to say anything." I raise my eyebrows and he sighs, " Fine. I just can't believe you are giving us the silent treatment. I know we deserve it and so much more, but I can't believe it." I chuckle and he shakes his head. I send him a confused look as I take another sip and he sighs, " I love your laugh. We all do. I just can't believe you would cut yourself short of such a beauty and simply chuckle. Your pure beauty shows within it. So why hide it?" I nearly spit the water on him, as I choke on it, not believing a moment of what he said. I shake my head and he gives me a look saying he was serious.

                 I shake my head and he nods. "You really are. I can't believe you don't see it. It is incredulous that you can't." I chuckle and walk past him. I turn around and point to the group. "Do they think that?" He asks. I nod and he says, "Let's find out." He follows me out and I stop next to Leigh-Anne. "Nuh uh. Further." He says. I shake my head and sit on the carpeting next to the couch. "Okay. Fine then. Do you guys think that Raz is beautiful and her laugh shows it even more?" George asks. "Why? Do you not believe it?" Styles asks, rising from his seat. He squats next to me and goes to lift my chin up, but I scoot back, moving into the couch.