Chill

Razlene's P.O.V:

                 I race into Liam's room and bounce on the bed. "What?" He groans, his morning voice leaving me with chills. "Get up." I groan back, making a smile appear on his lips. I keep bouncing and as he opens his left eye, looking at me, I stop, leaving him to shake his head. "What?" I ask, tilting my head to the side as he chuckles a bit. "You look like a kid on Christmas." He smiles, propping his upper body on his elbows. "Good. Now the kid on Christmas, me, wants to get the parent, you, to get up. So do it, daddy direction, before your child, me, goes and gets the other children to come and get you up too." I threaten, getting up. "That analogy doesn't work very well." "How so?" "Because, I can't call my child my girlfriend." He chuckles, pulling me back by my wrist.

                 I land next to him and he sits up, leaning over and kissing my lips softly. When he pulls back, I nod in agreement. "That sir, is very true." "So, you would be the wife who has been woken up by the children." He ends, kissing my lips again, holding my waist with his left hand, his right hand holding his weight so he wouldn't leave me as a pancake as he would say. (He doesn't weigh a lot)  I laugh at this and he pulls away, confusion in his eyes, but a playful smile on his lips. He shakes his head as I mouth nothing and returns to the sweet kiss. "EW! GET A ROOM! THERE ARE CHILDRREN HERE!" Harry shouts, leaving me to laugh and whisper in Liam's ear, "Told you the children would get you up." I sit up and look to the blonde and brunette laughing at us. "Technically Harry, we did get a room. Secondly, like you haven't done this. And third, we are clothed, so you can't say anything." I smile, getting up from the bed.

                He nods and says, "All are true." I pull my emoticon shirt down and pull up my black jeans. I walk to the kitchen and Harry yells, "Get out of my kitchen!" I nod, laughing crazily and watch as he pulls things from every cabinet. "Don't forget the CARROTS!" Louis yells from behind me, making me fall from the chair as I jump up, knocking it over. "Sorry Raz. I didn't mean to scare you." He laughs, doubling over along with Zayn, Perrie, Eleanor, and Niall. (El and Lou got back together cuz I made them. *evil smirk, manically laugh*) I glare at all of them when Liam grabs my hand and pulls me up easily. "I am sorry." Perrie laughs once more before calming down. "It's fine I guess." I pout, standing up and walking into the kitchen. "GET OUTTA MY KITCHEN!" Harry yells jokingly, making me raise my eyebrow challenging.

                "No." "Oh girl, no one says no to me." He pulls out a spatula and hits my bum with it. I scream in surprise and Louis comes in. He kisses Harry's cheek and Harry calms down. I mess up his curls and run out, laughing as Harry sends me a glare. After an hour, we eat and as we do, Liam stares at me. "What up?" I ask, as I catch him staring for the umpteenth time. "I can't believe everything that has happened. You hated us, grew fond of us, befriended us, and then you said yes when I asked you out." He answers, looking me in the eyes. "Don't worry. We couldn't believe she said yes to you either." Niall jokes, earning a playful glare from Liam and many snickers of agreement. I laugh and Liam shakes his head. "Okay, chill Liam. We were joking." Niall concludes, Liam kissing my cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

             COMMENT below if you think I should do a second book to this one. I kind of want to, but if you like the way it ended, please feel free to say so below. THANKS!!! :) Lily