Marry Me

Razlene's P.O.V: (1 day until tour ends)

                      So tomorrow the tour ends and Liam announced on an interview that we are dating, officially. The hate wasn't bad, surprisingly. Everyone that had called me a phony before, has stopped and turned their message around. I was surprised about it as they began to defend me against anyone who said differently. I loved them and actually, I have been in studio, making my own album. I am not signed with anyone. I decided to go through this on my own and I enjoyed it. Oh, and now the feud between One Direction and The Wanted is no more.

                        "Oh my dear! Razzie!" Ms. Payne exclaims, happy to see me since years ago. I race to her and wrap my arms around her waist. "It is so good to see you!" She whispers in my ear. "It is nice to see you too." I reply, giving her a light squeeze before pulling away. Liam then gives his mum a kiss on the cheek and they engage in a secret conversation, so I take that time and say hello to Harry's mum, Niall's mum, Zayn's mum, and then Louis' mum, as well as all their siblings who were REALLY excited to see me again. Ruth and Nicole nearly knock me over, causing me to run into the railing. We talk for a bit before Zayn's mum, Liam's mum, Harry's mum, and I go to the kitchen to cook.

                        Halfway through the cooking, Liam's mum smiles at me. I put the cake in the oven to bake before looking at her. "Out with it." I laugh. "You and Liam. I have never seen him so happy. Sure with Danielle he was happy, but with you he is out of this world happy." I smile and an arm wraps around my waist before the other arm reaches out, towards the icing. I playfully smack Liam's hand away and he laughs. "How did you know it was me?" He whispers. "Because, you are the only one with the top of isosceles triangles on your right arm." I can feel his eyes rolling at me, because I called it a triangle. "Don't roll your eyes at me." I scold. "She is going to make a great mother." My mouth hangs open and Liam chuckles at his mum's comment.

                        Liam's arm tightens and pulls me flat against him. The timer rings and I go to move, but Liam refuses to budge. "Liam, I need to get the cake." I laugh as he kisses my cheek. Ms. Payne grabs the cake out of the oven and I turn in Liam's arm. "If it would've gotten burned, you would've been in trouble." He sticks his tongue out at me, and I press my hands to his chest, pushing him away. "Go." I laugh. He nods and walks away. When we finish, We put it on the table and the door bell rings. I walk out from the kitchen and walk to the door. I open it and my jaw drops to find my dad there, looking at me. I slam the door in his face before he can say anything. I walk back to the couch where everyone is looking at me.

                        The doorbell rings again and this time Perrie stands up and walks to the door. I follow her and when she goes to open it, I beg her not to. She stands behind me, and I open it. "What do you want?" I ask rudely. "Razsher-" "Do NOT call me that. What the hell are you doing here?" "I want to apologize-" "No. You can't EVER apologize for what you did to me. Every night you'd beat me or tie me up and then leave me to beg and cry! You aren't even my father. For once, I am disowning you! Now go away!" Perrie looks like she's about to say something, but then my dad slaps me across the face, hard, sending me to the floor. "You never disrespect me like that!" He yells. My head spins with thoughts and that slap must've been hard, because I hear Ms. Payne's voice and I see the blurry outline of her.

                       I close my eyes and when I open them, I can see her talking. Out of nowhere, my brother appears. I get up and walk to the door, phone in hand. I dial 911 and walk up to them. "Leave, both of you. Now, or I will call them. I will testify against you and send you to jail." He goes to slap me, but I grab his hand and shove it back at him. I press call and it rings. *911, what's your emergency?* "Um, Mr. Brooks and his son are at my boyfriend's house on Flora and Jackson street, house 8436, they are verbally harassing me and Mr. Brooks, slapped me across my face." *Okay, I have dispatched a police car. It should be there in a minute or two.* I hang up and the look on their faces are smirks. I hear the siren of the cop car and the smirk plays on my lips as it falls from theirs. The cop and his partner cuffs both of them and place them in separate cars.

                    The first cop comes and I step outside, telling Perrie and Ms. Payne to go back inside. The cop squints and she smiles. "Razlene Brooks?" I nod and she looks at me. "Well, now that this has happened and your friend saw him hit you, you don't have to testify if you don't want to." "Actually, I want to." I say, looking at my father in the eye. "Strong girl. I will give you a call to tell you the date." I nod and she gives me a smile before telling me to eat ice cubes and it will help. I nod and she leaves, happiness filling me as they people that hurt me most were being taken away. 

                    When I get back to the dining room, everyone is happily chatting away. I sit next to Liam and everyone stops talking, looking at my cheek. "What happened?" "Um, my monster came." "He slapped you?" The boys seethe. "I am fine. They are in jail and are being tried for abuse." "Good, a scumbag like him belongs there." Liam says. "Look, I am fine. Let's just live tonight." Everyone agrees and after dinner, we are about to have dessert when Zayn kneels in front of Perrie and pulls out a ring. I turn on the medley we made together of Taylor Swift's "You Belong with Me" and "Love Story". When it is over, he asks, "Perrie Louise Edwards, will you do the honor of being my wife and become my wife?" Perrie's hands go over to her mouth as he pulls out the ring and tears race down her face, happiness filling each one. She nods and everyone claps as Zayn slides the ring on her finger. He stands and she throws her arms around his neck and they engulf each other in the a kiss.

                   Later on, we leave and head back to the hotel. I follow Liam into his room as he said he wanted to talk. I sit on his bed and he lays against his head rest, patting the seat next to him. I sit next to him and he plays with my fingers. "Would you ever marry me?" He asks. "It depends." "On what?" "If you would marry me." He laughs and nods. "I definitely would. Not now. But yes, I would." I look up and he kisses me strongly. He holds me to his chest and apologizes for not being there when monster hit me. I kiss his lips so he'd stop rambling. He begins to laugh at me when I yawn, so I slap his chest playfully and he pushes my hair out of my face, before singing me Taylor Swift's song "Mine" which fit us perfectly. Soon, I fall asleep.