Beach Boys

Razlene's P.O.V:(6 months later)

                           I roll out of my bed at three o'clock in the evening and groan as I see the girls smiling at me evilly. The boys promised to take them to the beach as a success of the tour that was ending in a week, and I was being pulled along and forced to wear a bikini. I sigh and get out of bed. I go to the bathroom and strip off my clothes. I pull on the pink bikini that the girls got for me. I pulled on a pair of silver heels, put my hair down, and set a pink Plumeria (Hawaiian Flower) in my hair. I walk out and see everyone out on the beach. I grab a blue towel and walk off the bus (4 o'clock) after wrapping myself in the towel.

                           "OWWWWW!" Leigh-Anne wolf whistles jokingly. I smile and walk towards them. Everyone is watching me and when I approach them, the guys are jaw dropped like the girls. I tug off the heels and then the towel. Everyone looks at me in awe and I tug on Perrie's arm. I nod towards the water and she shakes her head. I look to Lou and non one budges so I shrug and race to the Florida water. I jump in and begin to swim. It was cold, but felt good. I smile and stand on my feet.

                           Soon, I am lifted in the air and look down to see Harry's curls. I flail my feet around so it splashes Harry everywhere and he is soaked. Liam does the same next and he sets me down. Somehow, we are soon entangle within each other and I smile at him. He smiles back at me and we end up playing a huge game of tag with everyone. At 7 we sit and watch the sunset. Liam turns to me and kneels. "Raz, will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" My jaw drops and Leigh-Anne winks at me. I scramble to my feet as everyone watches me. I throw my arms around Liam's neck and say, "Yes." A cold solid item is placed around my neck and as I look down, I realize it is a turtle with a grass green Peridot. I smile and as I look up, I am met with Liam's lips. The kiss takes my breath away and when we pull away, sparks still fly exploding into fireworks that make me dizzy and leave a tingle in my lips and cheeks where he held my face in place.

                         The rest of the night we set a fire and sit around it, reminiscing this tour and the fun we had. I cuddle into Liam's chest and he wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I smile as I watch Zayn do the same with Perrie, Siva and Nareesha whispering in each others' ears and chuckling quietly and then Tom and Kelsey kissing, Jay and Leigh-Anne following. I smile and look at everyone as a whole. "Um, I want to tell everyone thank you for giving me an amazing time and helping me fix myself. I know I have been a pain slightly-" "AMEN!" Lou jokes. I chuckle and continue, "SO just thank you. I love you all, thanks." I give Liam a kiss on his cheek and he winks at me.