Pearl Harbor

Razlene's P.O.V: (a month later)

                 We had so much fun on the last day of tour. Although, Nathan almost fell off the bus in Wakiki yesterday, which was HILARIOUS! He tripped and went to fall backwards, but some hula girl grabbed his hand and helped him steady himself. We had taken the tour yesterday, and today we are going to Pearl Harbor. I get up and put together a total Liam outfit. I choose a Batman crop top, black high waisted shorts, ankletop shoes with Batman, a batman snapback, a Batman necklace, along with Batman bracelets and rings. I brush my damp hair before placing my hat on my head and grabbing my wallet with my smart phone and take off. (polyvore.com/lwwy/set?id=96613201) I jump down the last step and race to everyone.

                "Where's Raz?" Everyone's jaw drops when they see me and Liam wraps his arms around me, laying a kiss on my cheek. "Do I look okay?" "Awesome!" Perrie exclaims, wrapping her arms around my neck. We pull away and then get on the tour bus with air conditioning. Liam sits next to me and he sits in the aisle seat. "Raz?" He asks as we're on the highway. "Yes?" "I was just wondering, why do you like me?" "Liam, what do you mean?" "Why?" "What is making you think this?" " I am not saying I don't trust you, but-" "Twitter?" He nods and I grab his face. I lean in slowly and push my lips against his and put all the passion I could muster into the kiss.

                 When we pull away, I smile at him and whisper in his ear, "I like you for you. I could give a damn if you had money or not. I really don't even care you have money. I have fallen for you since we were nine. Nothing has changed in my heart for you." His eyes widen and I smile sheepishly. I am not one to really share my feelings so saying that took a lot of courage. He presses his lips to mine again and I return it, just as sweetly.

                  "Liam, don't ever think I am here just because you have money. I don't care. All I care about is your well-being and being you. All the fame has absolutely NOTHING to do with it. I purely am in love with you." He wraps his arm around my shoulders and I lay my head on his chest, falling asleep instantly. When I awake, we are pulling into the U.S.S Missouri parking lot. I get off, everyone following and as we do, a bunch of teenage girls squeal and a little girl, about ten, comes up to me and asks," Razlene?" "Yes sweetie?" I ask, kneeling down. "Can you take a picture of Liam and I?" "Sure." I smile and as I look through the back as I snap the shot I smile even wider when she kisses Liam's cheek and he makes a surprised face.

                   The teenage girls look at the little girl with envy and I look to Liam. I find him looking at me and I nod waving the group over. Their jaws drop and I wave them over. I take the pictures when a girl taps me on the shoulder. I turn and she smiles at me sheepishly. "Can I show you something?" "Sure." The girl of eleven at the most, grabs my hand and pulls me aside, out of view. She pulls up her cardigan sleeve to reveal a row of red lines on her wrist. I kneel down and pull down my shorts side a bit. She examines the spot and then snaps a picture. "Can I post t to prove it?" I take a deep breath and nod. "Why did you do it?" "My daddy is a bad man and he went to prison." "Who's is here with you?" "My auntie lives here and my cousin brought me." "Where is he?" "Right here." A boy of 16 walks over and smiles at me. "I am sorry." "No, it is fine. I adore fans." She beams at me and gives me a hug before letting go and slipping her hand into his.

                  "I have gotta go." I say as I hear the boys calling my name. "Yeah." "Tweet me," "Beck." "Beck. I like it. Tweet me and keep positive. I am here to listen." She beams at me and I put in my number on her phone before turning and racing off. What an inspiring day!