Material Girls

Razlene's P.O.V:

                      "Lou, what is going on?" I ask exasperated. "What do you mean?" He answers innocently. "You and someone else have planned something. You were being all crazy on the plane yesterday." "I am always like that." "No you aren't. You kept looking at me evilly. It kinda freaked me out a bit. I also have this nagging feeling, all the boys are in on this." "Maybe, maybe not." "Lou!" He just races to Haz and jumps on his back.

                      "Do you boys happen to know what Lou has planned?" I ask Nathan. "Yes. But no I can't tell you. You will find out later." "Oh great." He laughs and says, " Just enjoy the shopping spree right now." "That's where we're going?" "Where else would we be going?" "I don't know. I have never been to California, wait nevermind. I have." I say. "Well enjoy." I groan and he laughs, Max joining in as he and the other three walk up. "What?" "I LOATHE shopping. I can't even go grocery shopping without wanting to run out of there." "You are a tomboy. Aren't you?" "Yep." "Well, sucks for you." "Why?" "You'll be with the girls." "NOOOOO!!!" The Wanted lads burst into laughter and I whisper yell, "This isn't funny! Do you know how many dresses they'll make me try on? Eww. And high heels, and bikinis and shorts and pink things and purses. Oh geez! The make-up and even skirts. And they are going to want to go to the nail place and oh BARF!" They just laugh even harder and I groan.

                      "You know what sucks even more?" Tom asks. "What?" I shudder. "Well two things. One, you have four HUGE empty suitcases they made you bring. And Two, we have three award nights here." "Oh no." "Yep. You have to wear dresses." "I am not going." I say officially hating today. "Where?" "Your award shows." "You have to." "I refuse to wear a dress." " what if we go to the beach." "I would love it, but I am not going there either." "Why not?" "The girls will make me wear a bikini and that is not happening either. I am not going clubbing because they will make me wear make-up, a short dress and high heels. SOOOO  NOT HAPPENING." "Come on, Raz. Embrace your inner feminine." "I prefer not to." "Come on Raz, it is time for the ten boys to separate from us seven girls." Kelsey says. "Help me." I whine as the girls pull me away.

                        They laugh and I reluctantly follow the girls. "Where should we go first?" Perrie asks. "What do they have here?" Kelsey asks. "Well, what are you looking for? They have Forever 21, Wet Seal, H&M, Converse, and more." I answer. "Ooooh. Do they have Banana Republic Factory?" Jesy asks eagerly. "Yeah." "Where?"  I laugh and walk them from the parking lot to the store. "Oh my gosh! I love you Raz!" Jesy hugs me and I chuckle. "Let's go!" "I will meet you here. I am going to the candy store." "No you aren't. You are going in with us and trying things on." "No!" "Yep." Oh god. Why me? Let the torture begin.

                         "I don't-" They push me into the store and pick out some dresses and skirts. "Choose something Raz." "I'd rather not. They have too many stripes." "Try this on." Perrie says, throwing me a plain black skirt. "Too plain." "Raz." " I hate girly clothes. I barely began to wear jeans a month ago. Let's not push it." I warn. "Oh come on." "The next store." They roll their eyes, but try on the clothes and have one bag each except for Nareesha. "What happened?" I ask her. "You were right. Too many stripes and it was more business clothes." "I know. That was what I was saying. I am surprised Kelsey got something from there. She is more goofy and playful." "That was what I was thinking." We laugh and I say, "Where next?" "That eagle place." "Okay." I laugh. I direct them into the American Eagle store and they instantly go to the dress racks. "Raz, try this on. Please."Perrie throws me a black, long-sleeved dress. "The neck is too low, and the length goes to mid-thigh. It is too short."  I answer.