Prologue: The Entire Universe Has Conspired To Help Me Find You

Picture is "In Asgard" by Madarivian.

Music is Avengers: Age of Ultron Theme (extended 30 mins) by Brian Tyler & Danny Elfman.

All rights go to their rightful owners.

· ~ · ~ · ~ ·

I love you because the entire universe has conspired to help me find you.

-Paulo Coelho

· ~ · ~ · ~ ·

Hey guys!

So, I know I said it'd be a week before I posted again, but I am getting a new mobile and all my writing on this one will probably just stay on the old one. So, since I already have the Prologue written and can't transfer it to a new device, I will just post! :)

By the way, instead of quotes from the comics/movies/shows in the Marvel Universe, I'm going to post poetry, quotes from authors, quotes from books, and other literature :)

And I know the picture above is supposed to be Wanda and Pietro, but with the slightly reder, short, curly hair, it looks so much like Glory and Pietro. Use your imagination xD

Love and Light,
~Save_Pietro_Maximoff

· ~ · ~ · ~ ·

AGE OF DARKNESS | A Pietro Maximoff Love Story
By Save_Pietro_Maximoff

Sequel to AGE OF GLORY.

(Make sure to read that one first!)

· ~ · ~ · ~ ·

PROLOGUE

"The event that has become known as the Modern Black Plague is being called one of the biggest disasters of the modern age. With two and a half million people dead, one million injured, and one half million missing, this event has rocked the planet."

-ABC News

"Fires still rage in downtown Manhattan. City officials have declared the downtown area unsuitable for living until farther notice. The Stark Robotics building that was the center of Black Death's operations is being investigated by FBI, CIA, and S.H.I.E.L.D. Never before have all three branches come together to create a joint effort to this extreme. The President has yet to make his official address, but senators from New York are giving thanks to the brave men and women who are still fighting to stop the violence that has erupted in the past few months."

-FOX News

"The New Avengers and new mutants are to thank for the saving of what was left of Manhattan. They including the demi-god Thor, the android Vision, heroine and hero Scarlet Witch and her brother Quicksilver from the War on Sokovia, part-time hero Iron Man, United States army Colonel War Machine, United States army veteran Falcon, Captain America, ex-S.H.IE.L.D. agents Maria Hill, Black Widow, and Hawkeye, Sorcerer Supreme Doctor Strange, newcomer heroine slash comic writer/artist Gloria Northern, and the band of new mutants consists of Vladmir Spencer, Aspen Penrose-Spencer, Cole Roman, Morganna Summers, Roran White, and Katie Mateese. Without these brave men and women, our city would have been completely lost."

-Former-President Ellis

"Why didn't the Avengers act sooner? We lost Manhattan in a matter of hours, but it kept spreading. Black Death called them out, but they waited. We may have lost more people that necessary. This is why S.H.I.E.L.D. stood for the Registration Act. People like Gregory Killbane Jr. would have been stopped long ago if we had known of him."