Author's Note: CIVIL WAR + SUMMER SCHEDULE

Hey guys!

Sooo I just found out via one of my favorite authors (BeautifulBlues) that Civil War is coming out in certain parts of the world TOMORROW (It is still May 6th in America, right? Correct me if I'm wrong). So I am asking anyone who will see it to please please PLEASE not spoil it for me! I've been waiting for this movie FOREVER and I want nothing to tarnish what I think myself, good or bad.

Now, having said that, obviously I'm not going to be able to upload six chapters and a epilogue by tomorrow. That's crazy. So I'm going to keep posting three times a week for this book until it's finished (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday). If I keep to that schedule, I will finish this book on Friday the 13th of May... that can't be a good sign.

This book will have a different ending than the movie; I'm pretty sure of that. But any coincidences you see between the two are just that, coincidences. I have not seen the movie and I will finish writing (not posting) this book before I do.

In other news, this summer I have a new schedule! I will be posting on every Tuesday and Friday from May 13th until I get out of school (early June). Different Call will be on Tuesdays. Rumors of War will be on Fridays, like they usually are. In mid-June, I will be posting the first part of Age of Miracles, so keep an eye out!

Also, regarding Rumors of War, I have decided to make it a five book series! Yes, you heard me! Five books. I know that sounds like a lot, and it is, but they won't be as long as my AoG trilogy. These books are 40 chapters each. The Rumors of War series will be around 30 chapters. I have big plans for that series, and I am so excited to start writing more of it!

Even though I have it labeled as a Bucky Barnes story, it is going to follow the five movies that Cap had been a big part of: The First Avenger, The Avengers, The Winter Soldier, Age of Ultron, and Civil War. It will follow Emma Holmes through the years with her relationship with Bucky and after his disappearance, her friendship with Steve Rogers. I will be re-labelling the stories as Bucky & Steve fanfics to keep the confusion at a minimum. Even though for The Avengers storyline and Age of Ultron, Bucky isn't shown, he will be a big part of Emma's life still.

And last but not least, a recent comment brought to my attention that this book has deviated away from being a "Pietro Maximoff Love Story." It's more of a Avengers fan novel than a strictly Pietro Maximoff one these days, and I'd have to agree with them. It has changed from what it originally was, and though I plan to get back to its roots in Age of Miracles, I really like how the story is evolving. It's become so much more than just a cheesy fanfic. It's a story with characters who grow and change, for better and worse.

I understand how some may not like the change, and this person didn't say anything mean about it at all, but I felt I needed to address it anyways, because a part of me agrees. But if I were to go back and do it differently, make it more Pietro only, I wouldn't. I love each of these characters and I wouldn't change what I have written for anything.

That is all! Thanks for reading this silly update xD I don't know how many people actually read them, but if you're here, thanks and have a wonderful weekend!

Your friendly neighborhood author,
- SaveTheBrooklynBoys