Age of Darkness Christmas Special

HO HO HO!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE GUYS!!!

This is my favorite time of year! Snow, cold weather, and awesome lights! :D

Except we have no snow here, it's 80 degrees, and a storm knocked down most of my neighborhood's lights xD But you get my point!

I'm so sorry for not posting for like two weeks! I've been working on this project for almost a month, and it was coming down to the wire so I stopped everything to finish it. But it's finally here! I'm so excited!

So, for those of you who don't know, or have forgotten, this AoD X-Mas Special is going to be a Three Part Series. One part on Christmas Eve, two parts of Christmas Day. Each part will be at least 5,000 words. To give you an idea, my usual chapters are 2-2.5 thousand. It's almost going o be a short story length :)

It's set in mordern times, and Glory is a rogue agent, belonging to no party. Not S.H.I.E.L.D., not HYDRA, not any government. Superheroes don't exist, superpowers don't exist, and this is a completely normal world.

Glory is recruited by Director Carter of S.H.I.E.L.D. to help infultrate a HYDRA mission to assassinate the Russian and American Presidents. She will be working with Director Carter's finest agents; they call themselves the Avengers. It's filled with action, romance, and our favourite superheroes as everyday agents!

I hope you enjoy! I will be posting the first part in about twelve hours, so check back then! I wanted to do a big announcement for those who didn't know.

Have a very, merry Christmas! I hope you all have a great holiday!

Your friendly neighborhood author,
- Save_Pietro_Maximoff