Author's Note: IMAGINES

Hey guys!

I had a big announcement that I was going to make at the beginning of the chapter I just put up, but alas I am more blonde than I care to admit (despite my resemblence to a certain red-headed avenger).

And yes, I have changed my name... again. I really thought that the name I picked would be lovely, but it just didn't suit the account. I really wanted to get back to what this account is all about, what it has been about since the beginning: Marvel. So I threw a couple things around and settled on SaveTheBooklynBoys. I adore both Steve and Bucky, so much that they have become one of my main focuses on the thing I'm about the announce today.

And now onto the actual announcement: I've recently started making imagines from the Avengers-verse! I'm calling them my "300 Imagines" because that's just what they are: imagines in 300 words. Pretty simple, easy to put out many at a time (I've done 14 in the past three days), and super easy to read when you only have a few minutes!

I realize that my old imagines book totally flopped. I really thought I would love doing them, but I just... didn't. And I think I know why. There were two main reasons. Let me explain:

I think it was because I wanted to give you all really good one shots, because I love you guys and you make my account what it is: amazing and fun! But they were taking away too much from my books. I spent way too much time on something that you might read once and then never again. My books, I'm hoping, will let everyone enjoy themselves over and over again.

The other reason was that it was such a hassle. I know of lots of accounts whose sole purpose is to get info from readers, write the imagine specifically to what they want, then spit it out and onto the next one. I didn't like that. It was, to be completely honest, a drag to get everything from the person who wanted the imagine. And then, sometimes not always, they wouldn't be happy and I just... ugh. No.

But with these imagines, I'm going to do just 300 words. No more, no less. I might do a part 2, but that's only if I enjoyed it. Sorry guys, I wish I could write you all books with you and your Avenger crush, but I have to enjoy it myself. Otherwise you can totally tell. I have to have a passion for it.

I'm also not going to be asking for names or genders, because I'm going to replace your name with [Y/n] and avoid gender pronouns as much as I can. This way anyone can enjoy them, no matter their gender or sexuality.

And if you have a problem with gay people, you can just go unfollow me right now. These imagines won't be for you. This account won't be for you. No homophobia here, Bub. Literally every single one of my friends are in the lgbt community. Every. Single. One. And let me tell you, sweetest people you'll ever meet.

If you want to read the imagines, which are already up, go over to "300 Words: The Avengers Imagines" by yours truly. I explain the rules and what I need for an imagine in the first chapter.

I would love some requests. Don't be afraid to ask! When I don't get requests, I make up stuff on my own, so please, keep a girl sane and ask!

I love you all to pieces! Thanks for sticking with me this long. I really am thankful for it.

Your friendly neighborhood author,
-SaveTheBooklynBoys