Epilogue: I Love Her More Than Anything I Had Seen Or Imagined On Earth

Music is 1. "Tessa" by Steve Jablonsky from the Transformers: Age of Extinction OST.

2. "Andante" by Roy Todd.

Picture is wedding dress model wearing the gown "Alchemy" by Claire Pettibone.

· ~ · ~ · ~ · ~ ·

"I looked and looked at her, and I know, as clearly as I know that I will die, that I love her more than anything I had seen or imagined on earth."

- Unknown

· ~ · ~ · ~ · ~

Hey guys!

It's over! This book has come to its beautiful end, and I couldn't be more excited about this epilogue. Glietro, finally!

I just wanted to say that I will be taking a month's hiatus on the Age of Glory trilogy. After updating three times a week for almost a month, I'm pretty exhausted and want to focus on two of my other books that have been on hold since all this madness started. I will start writing Age of Miracles, but will not be posting until mid-June, when school is out. In the mean time, go check out my other babies, Rumors of War and Different Call. I'd really appreciate it!

And can I just remind you that the song "Tessa" attached to this epilogue is the song I had for the chapter in Age of Glory when Pietro and Glory first kissed. It's come full circle, my friends!

Hope you love this epilogue as must as I do! Love you all.

Your friendly neighborhood author,
- SaveTheBrooklynBoys

· ~ · ~ · ~ · ~ ·

EPILOGUE

{Three Months Later}

I pick up the hem of my gown, twirling as the edges swirl around me. There's an unspoken law to the world: if you wear a pretty gown, you have to twirl in it. This gown is possibly the most beautiful of all. It's a drop waist cut that flares out under my hips. It is decorated with pristine white lace, golden trim, a golden floral pattern that stands out in the best way, and a layer of tulle under the lace that gives it its flowy appearance.

"Oh, my god," Wanda mutters, entering the room behind me

"Oh, my god," Wanda mutters, entering the room behind me. Her shocked expression turns to a huge smile as she runs to hug me. "You look astounding, Glory! Absolutely breathtaking!"

I hug her back tightly, not even trying to hide the giggles that come out. "Today's the day! Today's the day, and I'm gonna be sick."

"Do not you dare throw up on that beautiful gown!" she chastizes, pulling back to wag her finger at me with a scolding face, one usually reserved for Pietro.

I take her hands, shakily. "Wanda, I don't know if I can do this. It's only a handful of people here, and yet, I feel like I'm about to pass out." My fingers play nervously with the petal necklace that Pietro gave to me onour first date, right here in Sokovia.