Author's Note: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!! (please read)

Picture is Avengers Christmas.

Video is The Avengers Wish You A Merry Christmas.

· ~ · ~ · ~ · ~ ·

Hey guys!

OMGGG.

Okay. Calm down.

I have some big news to share with all of you! I am literally so excited, I'm jumping up and down because I just finished planning it for you guys, and I was going to wait until tomorrow to share, but I can't! So, I won't! So sorry for all the Author's Updates lately, by the way. Things just come up, and I have to tell you all! :)

In honor of over 60k views on Age of Glory, and of the Christmas season, I've decided to so a Christmas Special! Yaaay!

Over sixty thousand reads, guys! I can't thank you all enough for your support. It means the world! Like, I'm so happy I get to share my thoughts and stories with you, and you actually like them! Glory has grown along with all of us, and she's a part of me now. I don't think I'll ever forget her xD So, thank you. So much.

Okay, moving on to the details!

I've decided to post a Christmas Special on December 24th and 25th. It will be a two parter, obviously, and between 5,000 and 10,000 words. My usual chapters are usually 2,000, just to give you an idea.

Just as a quick disclaimer, this Christmas Special will not affiliated with any of my usual stories, not even Age of Darkness or Age of Glory. There will also be little ties to the movies, for obvious reasons. They are a completely separate beast.

I will, however, be taking elements of the Age of Glory saga into account. For instance, Pietro and Glory will still be together. So will Bucky and Nat, and Wanda and Vision. For differences, people who aren't usually in Age of Darkness, such as Nick Fury, Peggy Carter, Loki, Bruce Banner, and Phil Coulson, will be added for fun.

There will be no Civil War, no modern times, no time travel, no aliens, no supernatural elements whatsoever.

I'm very open for ideas, but I really want it to revolve around just the original Avengers: Natasha, Steve, Bruce, Thor, Clint, and Tony. I will also include Bucky Barnes ('cause I love my winter boo bear), Loki, Wanda and Pietro (because what would Age of Darkness be without Pietro?), Vision, Maria Hill, Nick Fury, Phil Coulson, and of course Glory Northern. Does that make sense?

I plan to give it the theme of an old James Bond movie. Espionage, old hollywood parties around Christmas time, spies, a murder mystery, champene, poisonous lipstick, old movies, red carpet, vintage style, you know. The whole shebang.

It will be set in the 50s, classic style. They won't be the modern day Avengers, per say, but they still will have powers is what I'm thinking. Don't hold me to that. I may change my mind xD They may end up being normal people as part of an early S.H.I.E.L.D. or something like that. What are your thoughts?

I think that covers it! What do you think? I'm very excited!... but, I think I've said that before. Any ideas you might have? Any requests? This is for you, not for me, so ask away! I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have or include anything you might want :)

I love you guys! Have a wonderful week. A new chapter should be up by mid-week, so keep an eye out! And in case you're curious about this Christmas Special, go to my pinterest at pinterst dot come /RoyaleWolf and it will be my most recently created board titled "Age of Darkness Christmas Special" :)

Love and Light,
- Save_Pietro_Maximoff aka Royale