Author's Note: Anniversary

Hey guys!

On this day, one year ago, I started this WattPad account and named it Save_Pietro_Maximoff. May 7th, 2015, at 9:46 p.m. American eastern time, one week after I saw Age of Ultron, I got the sudden urge to write a story about someone like us, someone like me. That girl ended up becoming Glory Northern.

I just wanted to post and say how incredibly grateful I am to each and every one of you that have supported me this far. It's cheesy, but I literally could not have done it without you! Every view, every comment, every vote I get steers me towards writing more and more, and even at the end of the sequel to Age of Glory, I couldn't be more thrilled to have the people I have met in my life. You literally have no idea how much this account, these books, these people mean to me.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you! Thank you so much, and happy birthday to this account! Who would have known that this story, this account, would have grown this much in a years time, and I am so looking forward to what I am doing in another year from now. I owe every single view of the over 97k reads total (over 74k of those belonging to Age of Glory alone) that I have on this account to all of you!

THANK YOU! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! I COULD NEVER HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU!

Your friendly neighborhood author,
- SaveTheBrooklynBoys