Chapter One: Quiet Thunder

"We live in an age of darkness: a world full of fear, hate, and intolerance, but in every age, there are those that fight against it."

-Ororo Munroe at Charles Xavier's funeral

· ~ · ~ · ~ ·

Picture is Jane Levy.

Music is "End of Me" by A Day To Remember (Freaking love this song.)

· ~ · ~ · ~ ·

Hey guys!

So, quick update. I have good news and bad news :/ good news is that I have my new mobile, yaaaaay! Bad news is that when I try to download the WattPad app, it says it's unavailable at this time. 

So what this means is that I will be able to write, I can get on through the internet without the app, but I won't be able to do a couple things because writing through the internet (aka not the app) is SO difficult: 

First, I won't be able to add pictures and music to my chapters. I will post a song name and who it's by to go with the chapter in case you want to look it up yourself, but I can't link them to the story. If you want pictures, check ou my Pinterest page at www.pinerest dot com /RoyaleWolf or just search Royale Wolf ~ Save Pietro Maximoff. I have Age of Glory and Age of Darkness boards there :)

Second, there will be many more spelling and punctuation errors that I usually allow because on the WattPad site, it doesn't show the errors like normal. I would actually be super SUPER grateful if, when you see any kind of punctuation or spelling error, comment on it and I will fix it :) That would help me out a LOT. Comment the sentence the mistake is in, that way I'll know exactly where it is.

Three, I can't italicize or bold any words. Like my author's notes are usually italicized and bolded, but now I can't.

Four, I can't copy my writing from my notebook app to the WattPad site. It won't allow copy and paste, so I have to write everything directly to my works page. 

Five, I can't share my chapters on pinterest.

Six, I will probably be slower to put chapters out because it is so much more difficult than on my old mobile, sadly, and that one can no longer be used.

Seven, the layout of the chapters might look a bit different because of me not using an app.

I'm sorry for being so slow. Hopefully WP will get with the program and fix that damn app so I can be back in business. I have NOT given up on this, or any, of my stories! I will never. I just think you all should know why I'm not as vigilant as I usually am. Again, I'm super sorry. Thanks for your patience. This is as annoying for me, if not more, as it is for you.

And sorry for the false alarm yesterday! I accidentally hit "publish" instead of "save". -_- My bad!

Okay, so I lied. This was NOT a quick update. If you read all this, give yourself a cookie because YOU ARE AMAZING. ;D

Love and Light,

~Save_Pietro~Maximoff

· ~ · ~ · ~ ·

"I want quiet thunder." 

-Charles Bukowski

· ~ · ~ · ~ ·

CHAPTER ONE

Four days. Seven hours. Thirty-one minutes.

I hung up the phone as soon as I knew the identity of the woman. Rebecca Sasha Sokolov, my mother.