Author's Note: COMPETITION & PRIZES (VERY IMPORTANT)

Superhero Cameo Competition

Hey guys!

I have an announcement to make! I'm going to be holding a contest! :D Yaaay! I thought this would be something fun to try to engage more with you all. Should be fun!

Let me explain.

The rules will be simple: create a paragraph or two on your favorite MARVEL superhero! There's no limit to how long you have to make the piece, but I suggest one to three paragraphs. Just tell me these things:

1. Who they are, their age, what major teams they've been on, just a brief summary of who they are (If they are well known, such as Captain America or Iron-Man, there's no need for an in-depth bio)

2. If they're a villain or hero

3. Why you love or relate to them

4. How you think you and your favorite character would get along if you met

5. If I haven't included them in my books, tell me if I should or suggest an idea how

Don't worry! There will be rewards!

The top three entries will be given an opportunity to create a superhero cameo for this, and possibly the next, book. No need to tell me your character yet. I will choose the top three and will ask for your information then :)

I can't say much, but they will be part of a mutant army that will turn the tide of Civil War and the war against Magneto.

IMPORTANT: I will choose the winners of the competition next Saturday, February 27th. That gives you nine days to write a brief description of your favorite MARVEL hero or villain and send it in via private messaging or comments, though I would prefer PMs :)

ALSO IMPORTANT: If you think you'll be interested in this competition, then comment below so I can know roughly how many entries to expect. And, if you like, I can send you a message later next week to remind you :)

There are no wrong answers! I'm looking for your favorites, and don't be afraid to say the most popular ones just because they're the most well known. They're my favorites, too.

Happy writing!

Your friendly neighborhood author,
- Save_Kylo_Ren