Chapter one...

Okay hey guys so this is not the first story i've ever written my friend told me to upload one though so i chose this one! :) If you have any comments or suggetions for my story please please let me know by comenting or Private messaging me... LOVE you all!!!     

-Christy

“ASHLEY WAKE UP OR YOUR GONNA MAKE US LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!”

     I groaned. Ugh! Why can’t Gabriel just leave me alone so I can sleep?! I opened my eyes and found that he wasn’t even in my room in fact he was outside my door pounding on it with all of his might. God!

     “Okay I’m up!” I yelled.

     “What a pain in the ass!” I muttered under my breath.

     “Hey I don’t want to hear you talk like that!” Gabriel yelled again on the other side of my door just before stomping off.

     Okay I really need to get up. Sometimes I wished that mom still lived with us here in Vancouver but after her and my father got divorced about two years ago she moved away. She used to wake me up really gently every morning. Everyday she would come into my room extremely quietly and sit on the side of my bed and sing to me until I woke up. My mom has always had the most beautiful voice I’ve ever heard. I shook my head. God! I really need to stop thinking about her! I mean we still talk and I know she love’s me but it’s just not the same. I really missed her and since my dad has to travel a lot for work he’s barely ever home. So my older brother Gabriel and I basically live on our own with the slight exception of Gabriel’s extremely annoying best friend Drew who practically lives here.

     I took a quick shower and put on an outfit that might show a little too much but I really didn’t care…but Gabe might he is way too overprotective of me! Oh well. I walked down the hall and as I walked into the kitchen Gabe and Drew were already eating there breakfast. I sat down and poured myself a bowl of cereal. Just then Gabe looked up from his food and I knew that from the expression that he had on his face this would end in me changing my outfit. His face was disgusted and angry.

     “What the hell are you wearing?” He asked angrily.

      I just shrugged like it was nothing. Then Drew spoke up.

     “Hey man chill…I think that.” He stopped and looked at me. Then he continued.

     “Well I-I think that she looks hot.” He finished.

     I gasped. OH MY GOD! I’ve had an ever growing crush on him ever since we did something that we shouldn’t have.

                                        * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

(Five weeks earlier.)

     We were having a party celebrating Drew’s seventeenth birthday and we had invited lots of people. My brother and I were pretty popular at school and Drew too. The party was in full swing and my brother was drunk already. I don’t drink especially at party’s cuz god only knows what can happen.

     I found Drew in the kitchen and as far as I could tell he was sober. He smiled when he saw me and came over to greet me.

     “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” I yelled over the music.

     He smiled and took my hand which made me gasp. He pulled me into my bedroom. He turned around to lock the door and I knew what was about to happen but I didn’t care if I was going to lose my virginity tonight I wanted Drew to be the one I lost it to. Wait what? Oh wait I was so not ready and just as I was about to tell Drew that. He pulled me to him and smashed his lips against mine and then I couldn’t remember what I was thinking. And we made love.