Chapter 19...

(Ashley’s P.O.V)

     I was staring out the window bored as hell. My mom had gone away for the week, Gabe and Drew went out for some guy time and Sara was asleep on the couch. It seemed like we didn’t do anything anymore. Just because I’m pregnant doesn’t mean that I can’t do anything, right?

    I sighed, knowing that if I did do something one of the guys would give me crap for it later. A car pulled up in our driveway.

   “Who is that?” I asked myself.

   I got up off of the chair and walked over to the door. Opening it I looked outside once again. When I saw who was getting out of the car my eyes nearly fell out. Aaron, Mikya and Randi…what the hell do they want?

   Randi was smiling she turned toward me and immediately her smile grew wider. She waved and ran up to me.

   “Oh my god! Your so big! It’s so good to see you Ashley. Congratulations on the baby!”

   I laughed Randi is and was always a nice person always thinking of positive things and caring.

   “Baby’s.” I corrected her.

   Her jaw dropped.

   “What? You’re having twins!?” She asked.

   I nodded.

   “Wow, well double congratulations then.” She said smiling.

   “Is Sara here?” She asked me.

   “Ya she’s sleeping on the couch in the living room. You can wake her up if you want.” I told happy that I wasn’t the one that had to wake her.

   She continued into the house. I noticed that Aaron and Mikya were deep in conversation. It kinda made me curious.

   I’ve thought a lot about what Aaron did and I decided to forgive him. That is as long as he apologizes.

  I walked over to where they were standing.

   “Hey guys.” I decided to act casual.

   They both stopped talking and turned towards me. Aaron’s eyes met mine probably searching for any feeling which I can guarantee he won’t find. Even pregnant I do pretty well hiding my emotions.

   “Hey Ashley how are you and your baby?” Mikya asked me.

   I always considered her a sister. Even after she broke my big brothers heart I still hung out with her. Then they moved away after…well something happened. The truth is I missed her, her crazy nicknames, her story’s, her sarcasm and even her making fun of every movie we ever saw.

   “Great! I’m actually having twins. How have you-.” She cut me off.

   “You’re having twins!? Wow. I don’t ever want kids.”

   “I know.” I laughed. “You don’t know how many times you’ve told me that.”

   She laughed as well.

   “Let’s go inside.” I said.

   They nodded and followed me in. Sara and Randi were sitting in the living room just chatting away.

   “So what’s up guys? Are you moving back?” They shook their heads.

   “No, mom and dad just wanted to come and spend March break here.” Aaron replied.

   “Wait? March break? Holly Crap! For some reason I thought it was still February…” I mumbled the end.

    Everyone in the room laughed at me.

   “Ash I really want to talk to you about what happened between us that day.” Aaron started.

   “No Aaron. I don’t want to hear it. I don’t care. Let’s just move on.”

   “Okay if that’s what you want then I’d love to move on, but I have to say this. I’m sorry Ashley, for everything. I was a stupid teenage boy and didn’t realize what was happening until it was too late. I should have stopped it but I was too high to even begin to realize what was happening.” He apologized sadness filled is eyes.

    “It’s fine Aaron the past is the past and I forgive you.” I smiled.

    Smiling back at me he walked over and pulled me into a hug. My stomach between us. This was surly a moment I would never forget. I heard a door slam and Drew walked in looking absolutely furious. Aaron and I pulled apart staring at Drew.

    “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HUGGING MY GIRLFRIEND!?” He yelled at Aaron.

    “Drew chill. This is Aaron we used to be best friends and then we weren’t and now we are again so calm DOWN!” I told him.

    He sighed. “I’m sorry I yelled. I guess I can be a little possessive.” I chuckled.

    “I guess.”

    “Where is Gabriel?” Sara asked looking outside.

    “He-uh, he went to…uh the store, ya the store!” Drew told her.

    I laughed.

    “Drew you are a terrible liar. Please tell me where he really is.”

    Drew sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

   “He went to the jewelry store.” He gave in.

   She backed up a little.

     “Why?” She whispered.

    I was shocked. Gabe was going to buy jewelry? Was he going to propose to Sara? OH MY GOD! I hope he does!

    “That’s all I can say I’m sorry Sara.” He walked around her and up stairs.

     “Sara! I think he’s going to propose to you!” I practically screamed.

    Aaron laughed while Mikya sat down.

    Sara just shook her head.

    “No, he can’t. I hate this! He would never think of marrying me not in a million years if I wasn’t carrying his child.”

    “Sara he love’s you for you and even if you weren’t carrying his child eventually you would still fall for each other and one day get married. That day is just sooner.” I told her calmly.

   She looked up at me tears in her eyes.

   “I need some time alone.” She told me.

   I nodded and watched her make her way upstairs.

   She love’s him and he love’s her I don’t know why she thinks he doesn’t or only love’s her because they’re having a kid…It’s not right. I need to talk to Gabriel.

So that was Part 2 I think it was a little longer than Part 1...Anyways i hope you guys liked it!! PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT and maybe FAN!? PLEASE!?:) Love y'all -Chris