Chapter 13...

“WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?” Drew yells.

      I try keeping a calm face even with my boyfriend screaming in my face.

     “We all went to Tim Horton’s for coffee and stuff.”

     If it’s even possible his face turned angrier.

     “And you didn’t think to wake me and tell me that you were going!?”

    I shake my head. I notice that mom and Sara are walking around us towards the stairs.

    “If I would of told you, you wouldn’t have let me go!” I exclaim.

    “Exactly!”

    “No not exactly! I am sick and tired of you being so protective over me all the time! At first it was sweet but now I feel like a eight year old. Just because I’m having your kid does not give you the AUTHORITY to tell me what to do and how to live MY life!” I yell at him as harshly as I could.

     I didn’t even feel bad because he thought that he could control my life and I wasn’t one for that. I was too independent for that. I noticed out of the corner of my eye mom and Sara almost to the top of the stairs. Then Gabe came into view at the top of the stairs blocking their way. Sara stumbled back but luckily mom caught her before she fell backwards down the stairs.

     Gabe had the same look on his face that Drew had. Anger. It was clear as day written in bold letters on his face. I never thought that anyone could ever get angry at Sara she was just to kind and never did anything to upset anyone.

     Mom stepped around them announcing that she was going to bed. I mentally thanked her for her help in this stupid situation. Gabe motioned for Sara to go downstairs and she abided. Once they came down my attention went back to Drew who had also been watching them.

     “Listen Drew I’m sorry I didn’t tell you that we were going out next time I will as long as you don’t stop me. Does that work?” Looking at him intently.

     He nods. “But next time take your phone. You just had me worried I thought something had happened to you and I’m not sure what I would of done if you or our angel would have been hurt.” He told me his face in agony.

     “Well don’t worry nothing happened to me. I love you Drew.”

     “ I love you too Ash.”

     Looking over at Sara I noticed that she looked like she was about to explode.

     “You now what Gabe? I don’t give a fucking shit! I went out and your going to have to put up with it!” She yelled at Gabriel.

     He stepped backwards clearly taken aback. I gasped since I had never, not once heard my best friend talk like that. Like I mean she swore!

      “Sara I just love you so much I couldn’t bear to lose you…” Gabe told her all choked up.

     I saw tears form in Sara’s eyes. She put her arms out and hugged Gabriel to her.

     “I’m sorry!” She sobbed into his chest.

     “It’s alright Sara. How about we all just go to bed and forget this ever happened?”

     We all nodded and went to each our own rooms.

     I looked over at Sara who was laying down on her bed.

     “So who won the bet?”

     She laughed. “Honnestly nobody. How about a tie? We each get a day?”

    “Works for me.” Was the last thing I said before I fell into a deep sleep.