Chapter 14...

(Ashley’s P.O.V)

        Once we get back home I realize that I am ruining Drew’s life. I just couldn’t do that he has college and everything. Just because we did something that we shouldn’t have one night doesn’t mean it should effect his whole life. Drew grabs my hand as we walk inside, I notice everyone sitting in the living room except mom since she’s in the kitchen cooking. Sara smiles when she see’s me.

     “So we have some news everyone.” I say. My mom comes into the living room obviously hearing what I had said.

      “We are having twins.” I tell them with a blank expression on my face.

       Sara gasps and moms face turns into a full out smile. Both of them get up and make their way over to me, hugging me in the process.

      “That’s wonderful honey!” My mom exclaims.

      “Sooo what are you having?” Sara asks a little impatiently might I add.

     I smile. “Well one is a girl and we don’t know what the other one is yet because we couldn’t see.”

     Sara screams and hugs me even tighter. I laugh.

     “Umm…I need to talk to you.”

     “Okay lets go to our room!” She says happily.

     We walk out of the living room without saying another word.

     We walk into my room and I close the door behind us. She sits down on her bed looking curious.

     “Sara when is your next ultrasound?”

     “Next month why?”

     “Because you’re almost as big as me and I’m having twins.”

     She gasps and stands up.

      “OH MY GOD! You don’t think I’m having twins too do you!?” She practically yells.

      “Sara shhh! I don’t know I’m just telling you my thoughts.”

      “Okay well I hope I’m not I mean I don’t think I could handle having twins…”

      “And you think I want twins! My god! I feel like I screwed up Drew’s whole life from one night!” By now I have tears in my eyes.

      “Aww! Ashley! I know exactly how you feel but we can’t just sit around and be all sat and droopy. We have to be strong and not take crap from anyone and if our baby daddies leave us then so be it because we’ll always have each other.”

      I nod and hug her.

      “I’m sorry Sar! I’m so so sorry!” I cry.

      She just keeps telling me that its okay and we are all gonna be okay.

      Soon after crying I fall into a dreamless sleep.

     (Sara’s P.O.V)

       She fell asleep crying in my arms. I felt so bad for my best friend but I knew that we would get through this just like we get through everything, together. I feel the same way that she does, the fact that we trapped Drew and Gabe even though it wasn’t completely our faults we were still to blame.

       Slowly I got up and exited the room. Making my way down stairs I noticed that the guys were now watching a football game and mom (I consider her my second mother) was asleep in the chair in the living room.