Chapter 18...

(Mikya’s P.O.V)

     I was pacing my room freaking out. Aaron wants me to go with him to Ashley’s house. I want to go but I don’t know if I want to see Gabriel again. I loved him once but that was then, this is now. How will he feel when he finds out that…

    “Oh for gods sakes Kya!” My best friends Randi stormed into the room and threw me an exasperated look.

     “I could hear you pacing all the way in the basement! Just go and let everything happen the way it does. I’m sure he’s moved on.” She told me.

    I nod.

    “But what if he hates me or still loves me? Huh? What do I do then?”

    She shook her head.

    “I don’t know but I do know that you need to see him and put the past behind you.”

    “Your right, somehow, lately you’ve been right a lot.” I said while glaring at her.

    She smirked.

    “You know it’s kinda fun being right…” She mumbled.

    I laughed.

   “Don’t turn into Chris!” I told her.

    Chris is our other bestfriend or I should say was. She died a year ago in a car crash. We don’t really talk about her too much.

    The room became quiet.

    “Anyways you’re going with your brother to Ashley’s and that’s final.”

    I sighed.

   “Fine.”

   Grinning she walked over to my closet.

   “Okedoke, we need to get dressed and get ready. I’m going with you too.”

   “Why?”

   “Because I thought I would congratulate Ashley and Sara!” She said happy with her idea.

    Shaking my head I turned around and got dressed. The girl is crazy but she’s smart and always knows what to say.

    “LETS GO!! I’M LEAVING!!! HURRY YOUR ASS UP MIKYA!!!” Aaron yelled from downstairs.

    “WE’RE COMING!” I yelled back.

    “Don’t get your panties in a twist.” I mumbled under my breath.

    Randi laughed.

    Smirking I grabbed my shoes and ran out the door ad down the stairs. Going outside with Randi following me I couple of motorcycles went by.

    “YOU PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID YOU’RE GONNA KILL YOURSELVES!!” Randi yelled as they went by.

    I laughed at her exasperated expression.

   “You know Chris used to love bikes right Randi?” I asked her.

   “Ya I know and I told her that they were dangerous and that she was gonna get killed on one, one day.” She said her smile faltering.

   “You were wrong about that though.” I said.

   “I guess.”

    BEEEEEEEEP!

   “Come on you two nutjobs!” Aaron yelled from the car.

   “We’re coming asshole!” I yelled back.

   We jumped into the car.

    “What the hell is your hurry!? We have all day and your rushing us like someone’s in the hospital dying!” I said.

    “Sorry sis, I’m just really nervous.”

    “I understand lets just go.”

    He nodded and started the car. With that we were off.

    “So what are you going to tell her?” Randi asked Aaron.

    “I don’t know I haven’t thought that far ahead yet.” He admitted.

    I shook my head.

   “Randi you know something? Guys are so stupid they are douchbags.”

   She laughed.

   “You say that all the time.” She pointed out.

   “Well it’s true. It’s terrible they just…I don’t know anymore.” I sighed.

   The car came to a stop in a driveway. My heart started beating a million times a minute.

   “We’re here.”    

So i didnt have a lot of time to write i have a science project due tomorrow...anyways this is ONLY PART 1! Part 2 should be up in a couple of days...

I have a favor to ask you guys xxolivia08 asked me to read her story the other day and i did. Its an awesome story adn she's an amazing writer!!! Please read it!!

  Its called To Be Loved

Thank you guys! PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, FAN!