Chapter 9...

Hey guys!! So this is going to start getting interesting in the next few chapters after this one of course. This was basically just a filler chapter:) Still i think it's a little funny! Anyways i would love it if you comented and gave suggestions because this story is not really planned so i'd totally consider any ideas you might have:) Love Y'all!!!! Enjoy the chapter!!:)

  -Christy

   Recap-

“It’s not your fault and I think that you should go talk to Gabe about this.”

   “Ya you’re probably right I’m going to go do that right now.”

   “Okay good luck.” I said as she walked out the door.

(Sara’s P.O.V)

   I got up and walked out the door I heard Ashley wish me good luck and I mentally thanked her because I knew I would need it. I silently made my way to Gabe’s room. I wasn’t sure what I was going to say to him yet. I knocked lightly on the door. And not a second later Gabe opened it and pulled me in. He pulled my face to his and kissed me passionately. When he pulled away he just looked into my eyes.

    “I love you and I am here for you.”

    “Gabe you have college and a life. I think it’s best if you just forget about me and the baby. It’s too late for me to have an abortion but I will move away after I have the baby and then we won’t bother your life.”

    “No.” He said sternly.

   “But-”

   “But nothing, I love you and I love our child and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and our child.”

   I could feel tears start to well up in my eyes. “There is nothing more that I want than to be with you.” I said my voice cracking.

   He smiled. “I really hoped that you would say that.”

                              *************************************

   After Gabe and I talked for over two hours I felt like I knew him really well. Before I left his room he put is hand on my stomach and whispered “I love you and your mommy very much.”

   I smiled kissed him on the cheek and walked out of his room shutting the door behind me. I wasn’t sure how to respond so I tried to hurry. Once I was out of his room I made my way to Ashley’s room since that’s where I had been staying for the past couple of months.

  As I entered the room the first thing I saw was Ashley lying on her bed dead asleep. I walked over and pulled her blanket over her. She looked really tired. I sighed she looked how I felt. I quickly changed my clothes and laid down in my bed. Gabe. His name automatically popped into my mind. He said that he love’s me! I felt bad for not saying it back but now I know that I do actually love him back. In the moment I just felt pressured to say it back and I had to clean out my head before I said anything. But the truth is that I have been in love with Gabe for a while now. Next time we have a romantic moment I will tell him. And with that thought I drifted off into a deep sleep.   

***

   When I awoke the next morning I was surprised to find Ashley still asleep. I quickly grabbed my clothes out of my bed and went in to the bathroom across the hall, putting my i-pod on full blast in my ears. I found it funny that it was stuffy in the bathroom when I walked in but I didn’t think anything of it because I just assumed that someone took I shower. The door wasn’t locked so that means that there is nobody in here. I stripped out of my pajama bottoms and then took my i-pod out of my ears so that I could hall my shirt up over my head. God my stomach is so big. I thought to myself. As soon as I pulled the earphones out I heard movement from behind the shower curtain.

   “Who’s there?” I heard a voice ask.

   “Shit! I-I’m so sorry! I-I didn’t know that anyone was in here.” I exclaimed.

   I heard a laugh and then I immediately knew who was behind the curtain. Gabe. His name just thinking it gave me butterflies in my extremely large stomach.

   “It’s okay Sara. And I don’t if I like you swearing…”

   Now it was my turn to laugh. “Gabe you just scared the living daylights out of me. I think that gives me the authority to swear at least once.”

    “Fine I guess your right.”

    “Ya so I’ll just finish putting my clothes on and then I’ll be out.”

    “Take your time.” Then I heard the curtain moving. I quickly closed my eyes.

    He chuckled. “Don’t worry I have a towel on so you can open your eyes now.”

    I opened my eyes slowly making sure that he was covered. I sighed in relief as I saw that he was wearing a towel over his lower body.

   “I don’t know why your embarrassed and closing your eyes…You’ve already seen me naked and your belly is the proof.”

   I blush and then subconsciously rubbed my stomach. He moved closer to me killing the space that used to exist in between us.

   “Plus we’re dating so it shouldn’t matter.” He said to me his lips not even an inch away from mine. I wanted so desperately for him to kiss me. We have kissed just to let you guys know, but not a lot because he seemed to be too worried about the baby and if I was in pain to kiss me. This time I couldn’t take it anymore I moved my head closer to his closing the distance between us. I put my hands in his hair twirling it around. He wrapped his arms around my waist, after a few minutes we broke apart. Our breathing was hard. He was looking at me with an expression that I didn’t recognize. There was just something in his eyes. I looked down and blushed before quickly looking away. His towel had fallen down and he hadn’t seemed to notice until I looked away. He chucked as I began walking out if the bathroom. I made it to mine and Ashley’s room without him following me. Thank God! Because if he would have followed me he would have seen how much I was blushing.

 (Ashley’s P.O.V)

   I woke up hearing some talking then I heard my door open and I looked up to see Sara walk in dressed very nicely in her jeans and flowered shirt. The funny thing was the fact that she came in blushing like a mad woman. I smiled at her and she smiled back. It’s crazy how we became pregnant the same night and now we are both three and a half months along. I smiled. In only five and a half more months I will be a mother and Drew a father. He seems to be taking it pretty well. We have been sending a lot of time together and I really am in love with him. Sara and Gabe have also been together for a while. Now that I think of it we haven’t really talked or done anything together for a while. I decided that today would be our day and we could go see a movie and have a shopping spree.

    “Hey Sara?” I asked her coming out of my train of thoughts.

   She looked up from the book that she had in her hands. Funny I hadn’t even noticed her picking it up.

   “Ya?”

    “I was just thinking we haven’t exactly been hanging out enough. I think that we should go out for a movie and a shopping spree. Are you up for it?” I asked her.

   Sara’s face lit up and she jumped up out of her chair yelling.

    “OH MY GOD YESSSSS!!!! I’m ready to leave now so hurry your little butt up so we can have a girl’s day. I need a stress free day…” She trailed off looking at me expectantly.

    I smiled. “Okay I’ll meet you downstairs in a minute. Grab something for me to eat on the way, okay?”

   She nodded her smile wide as she walked out of the room. I’m glad that she’s so happy.