Chapter 16...

****

 I dedicated this story to JustAmy Because she's an awesome writer and she asked me to read an awesome story! (He Make's Those Good Girls, Go Bad.) I love it when people ask me to read their story's or soebody they know's story's!     

 “OH MY GOD! SARA!” I quickly ran over to the side of her bed where she had fallen on the floor and was unconscious.

     “GABE!” I screamed as loud as I could. Tears were springing from my eyes without my permission and I didn’t stop them. He barged into the room not two seconds later. The second he saw Sara lying on the floor beside me his facial expressions began spiraling out of control.

     “Gabe I don’t know what happened but she’s unconscious! We need to get her to the hospital!” I cried.

     He took out his cell phone and quickly dialed a number. I didn’t even bother listening to what he was saying. All of a sudden everything seemed to be happening in slow motion. I saw the paramedics come in and move Sara onto a gurny to take her to the hospital. I saw, Gabe crying and screaming that she had to wake up and that she had to be okay. I saw, Drew a sorrowful look on his face trying to comfort his best friend. And most importantly I saw the blood stain on the carpet where Sara had been not minutes before. And that was the last thing I saw before my whole world went black.

                 ***

   (Sara’s P.O.V)

    The second I woke up, I knew. My stomach felt weird and I didn’t know what do. I felt tears in my eyes. My heart seemed to have shattered into a million pieces all scraping my body. I hurt all over my throat was dry and I felt drowsy. Finally braving reality I opened my eyes. Looking around I realized that I was in the hospital. Ugh! I hate hospitals they have this eerie feeling like a bunch of people have died in the bed and room and building that you are now situated in.

     I noticed that I was alone in my room. Which is really weird, I just lost my child and Gabe’s not even here. Well it’s not like he can be far, I mean I’m sure he’s here he love’s me too much…I hope. I quickly sat up and swung my legs over so that I could get up and out of the dreary bed and room. Standing up I felt fine so I started walking. Still I felt fine but for some reason I felt really fat. Thinking of that made my eyes water.

    No Sara! I told myself. Be strong you can always have more children later in life don’t be so upset.

    I nodded to myself and opened the door. Looking out into the hallway I saw Drew asleep on a chair but there was no Ashley in site. Maybe she’s with Gabe. Walking further down the hall I found the cafeteria and saw Gabe sitting pretending to eat. I quickly walked over to him and sat down beside him. He didn’t even look at me, it was like he couldn’t even see me.

    “Hey Gabe.” I said smiling.

    His head snapped up and he glared at me for a total two seconds with surprise. Then a smile and he pulled me into a hug.

    I laughed.

    “Gabe where’s Ashley?”

    We pulled away and he looked away not wanting to look me in the eyes.

     “Gabe?” I asked again after he didn’t answer. I began feeling overwhelmed and scared. Nothing bad would ever happen to Ashley would it? No she’s my best friend, I’m sure she’s fine.

     Finally he looked at me and he shook his head. What was left of my heart clenched. Is she okay? What happened to her? I couldn’t lose her and my baby, I just couldn’t, bear it.

    “She’s unconscious, she fainted from all of the stress she was under. Her body just couldn’t take it and she passed out.” He sighed.

    “Oh okay.”

     “Sara there’s something else you should know.”

     “I know I lost our baby Gabe and I’m so sorry!”

     “Sara! It’s not your fault and that’s just it! You only lost one! Ashley was right you were having twins but when you had the miscarriage it wasn’t a normal one somehow the other baby survived.”

       I gasp. As his words sunk in I couldn’t help but smile. I was still having at least one of my baby’s. I let out my breath and automatically felt better.

     “So Ashley’s only unconscious and I’m still pregnant!?” I asked extremely happy by the news.

    He smiled probably happy that I was taking in this news so calmly. After a few minutes of silence he frowned.

    “You’re supposed to be in bed you know?”

    “Ya but I feel perfectly fine so I don’t need to go back to that horrid room.” I said frowning as I said so. Did I mention that I don’t like hospitals?

    “Okay well let’s just get the doctor to check you out okay?”

    I nodded.

    After the doctor checked and made sure I and the baby were healthy I was discharged from the hospital. Gabe took me home so that I could shower, brush my teeth and get changed. He promised to take me back to the hospital when I finished so that we could visit Ashely.

     When I walked out of my room and downstairs I found him asleep on the couch. I smiled. He hadn’t slept for a while. Quickly running into the kitchen I found a piece of paper and a pen. Leaving a note seemed like the smartest thing to do.

     Gabe,

   I took your keys and am heading to the hospital. I don’t know if you’ll wake up or not before I get back. You’re really tired. However if you do wake and notice that I’m no longer here just go back to sleep. Don’t worry I’ll be careful.

   I love you always.

     Sara<3

    After carefully placing the note on his lap and grabbing his keys from the coffee table I was out the door. I was in such a good mood nothing could spoil it. Turning on the car I turned up the radio as i realised what song was on. It was "Moves Like Jaggar" one of my favorite songs! I jammed to it as i drove to the hospital loving how my heart had repaired itself.