Chapter 21...

(Ashley’s P.O.V)

     I woke up in my room. Drew was at my side and at my other side was my dad. I sat up quickly.

    “What happened? What the hell is going on?” I demanded.

    “Don’t worry Ashley everything’s okay. Your dad decided to come back and support you. When you saw him it was too much stress and you passed out. Don’t worry you’ve only been out for about two hours.”

    “Where’s Sara?” I asked him looking around the room and noticing that it was empty.

    I noticed him hesitate.

   “You can tell me.”

   “Well… there was a note and that’s it.”

   “What do you mean? A note? Where did she go?”

   “Well that’s the thing she’s gone she’s not coming back until after the baby is born.”

   I shot up out of bed.

   “WHAT!? And you let this happen?” I demanded swiftly jumping out of bed and grabbing my purse.

   “What was I supposed to do!? When we found the note she was gone. Your mother was flipping shit that your father is here and you passed out. I couldn’t just leave you to go find her!”

    “What about Gabe?” I asked.

    “He’s locked himself in his room and is sulking.” He said sighing.

    “Well I’m going to find her and bring her back! She belongs here whether she like’s it or not!” I said as I rapidly started walking towards the door.

    “WAIT!” I stopped in the middle of the door frame.

    “We already know where she is we just need to find a way to convince her that she’s doing the wrong thing.” He explained.

    “Oh. Well it’s just Sara she can be stubborn but she will listen to me.” I told him determined as I walked out the door. 

     It took me all but twenty seconds before I realized that I didn’t have a clue where I was going. Storming back into my room I took the note out of my fathers hand and quickly read through it.

     I sighed. Sara just needed time. Anyone could see that. If we just give her time she’ll come around.

    I set my purse back on my nightstand and sat down next to Drew.

    “She needs time.” I explained. “I’ll go in a few weeks. Right now she just needs to be alone so that she can figure some things out.”