Chapter 4...

HEY GUYS!!!! I just wanted to say thank you for reading and so far i have had one coment so COMENT pretty please!!! The reason it goes so fast is because most of the story is going to happen right before birth and after...so ya...LOVE ya all!!! COMENT PLEASE!:)

-Christy

  RECAP:   

  “Okay Ashley, Drew somebody tell me what’s going on or I swear I will yell.” He said sternly.

     I took a breath. Okay I have to tell him.

     “As my brother, promise me you won’t get mad and hit anything or anyone.” I said.

     He still looked confused but I could tell he really wanted to know.

     “I promise.” He said.

     “I’m pregnant.”

    *********************** 

     I heard him suck in a breath.

    “Damn it Ashley!” He muttered.

     Man did it ever surprise me that he kept his promise and didn’t yell. The doctor spoke up then.

    “Okay I have to go tend to my other patients now. Ashley I would like you and Drew to decide what you want to do and then give me a call when you do, okay?” We nodded. “I’ll have my secretary give you my number.”

     “Thank you.” I said.

     “My pleasure have a nice day.” He said walking out of the bathroom.

     I clung to Drew I’ll I wanted to do was go home.

     “Can we go now please?”

     “Whatever you want.”

     We walked out of the hospital Gabe was walking angrily in front of us. He will flip at us as soon as we get into the car. I got in the back with Drew this time and as soon as we shut our doors he was yelling.

     “WHAT ARE YOU TWO EVEN THINKING?!” “Ash you’re only fifteen you’re so not old enough or mature enough to be a mother!”

     That’s when I started to cry.

     “Shit man! You’re making her cry! Stop yelling.” I heard Drew say.

     I don’t even know why the hell I’m crying. Okay stop. I need to stop. Obviously Drew thinks its Gabriel’s fault but its not. I think its just hormones. Okay I’m done. And I was I managed to wipe all the tears from my eyes and I stopped.

     “It’s okay Drew.” I said cuddling closer to him letting my head drop on his chest.

     I wonder what he is thinking right now. Probably that I should get an abortion. Ha! Ya right! No way I hell was I giving up this kid. My angel. I thought or at least I thought that I thought it. Both Drew and Gabe were looking at me curiously. Drew wiped some of his blond hair out of his face.

     “What did you just say?” He asked.

     I blushed. “Umm...my angel?” I asked trying to sound innocent.

      He nodded. “Why are you calling our baby that?” He asked.

     Oh my god. He just said our baby! I am gonna faint.

     “Well I just consider this baby a gift from god so it, he, she is an angel.” I explained sounding completely like a lunatic.

     He smiled. “I love that.”

     I smiled too. Oh wow! I really truly am in love with this guy. Gabe looked a little disgusted but he smiled too. Then he started the car and we were finally on our way home. Thank god.

    As I entered the house something seemed off. Oh my god! There is a stranger in our house I thought. Should I scream? Yup.

     “DREW!” I shouted.

     He came running automatically putting his hand on my stomach I wasn’t a small girl but I wasn’t fat either.

     “Is the baby okay?” He asked me.

     I nodded. “There is somebody in the kitchen.” I said. And then I knew that he understood.

     Then I screamed again seeing a shadow coming towards us. Drew got in front of me protectively.

    “Ashley! Drew! It’s just me.” Oh thank god I knew that voice. My dad is home. I let my breath out. Oh shit did he just hear all of that?

    “Oh.” I breathed.

    “I’ve missed you daddy!” I said walking around Drew and going to hug my father. His face looked concerned. He hugged me back but then looked at Drew.

    “I’m sorry I scared you guys but can we talk?” He asked.

    Oh no he’s going ask now. Now Gabe was with us and we all walked into the living room and sat down.

    “Did I hear Drew say baby?” My dad asked.

    I nodded knowing that I couldn’t speak. My father was normally pretty easy going but this is going to push him off the top.

    “Ashley are-are you pregnant?” He asked me calmly probably thinking that he had heard wrong.

     “Yes.” I whispered not wanting to look him in the eyes I cuddle to Drew who was watching my father.

    “How?” He asked in a hurt voice.

     I am pretty sure that mom had told him about what had happened to me when I was thirteen even though he never brought it up.

    “I don’t know but the doctor said I am.” I said in a small voice. Still afraid to look him in the eye I kept my eyes on my floor.

    “Ashley you can you at me I’m not mad just a little shocked.” He said.

    I still didn’t want to look. But I did. He actually looked really calm. Gabriel was sitting in the chair beside my dad and he wasn’t saying anything. My dad got up and came over to me. He hugged me really lightly probably thinking he would hurt the baby just like Drew had. I laughed at this. He pulled away and looked at me with a curious expression on his face. Alright I’ll tell them.

     “Ever since I found out I was pregnant anybody that hugs me seems to think that they’re going to hurt the baby or something so they barely hug me like you just did.” I explained and he chuckled.

    “Well I suppose you don’t know who the father is.” He said frowning at me.

     Just then Drew spoke up.         

    “Actually it’s me.” He said.

    My father looked at him shocked. Then he shrugged.

    “Well that’s nice Drew but it’s not like it matters since she’s going to have an abortion.”

    “WHHHHAAAAATTTT? I shrieked.

    “HOW DARE YOU! I HATE YOU AND THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT I AM GETTING AN ABORTION!” I yelled at him.

    He looked taken aback and as I started crying I ran up the stairs and into my room slamming my door behind me. I held on to my stomach tightly I couldn’t lose my angel. I just couldn’t.

**

HI! I am SO SORRY  about the cliffhangers you see orriginaly these chapters were not written in chapters so...ya sorry again but I have almost uploaded everything that was already written and then i'll just start adding on and when i do i'll make them chapters with no cliffhangers:) Thanks...coment please;)