Chapter 7....

Hey guy's sorry it's been a while my dang computer wouldn't charge so I couldn't upload anything. Again I'm sorry. Enjoy! Comment, Vote And I LOVE constructive critisime!!!!

(Sara’s POV)

      I decided to stay the night and since I didn’t bring anything I had to go home. As I got closer to Gabe’s room my heart started to beat faster. Oh I hope that he is okay I hit him pretty hard. I knocked a couple of times on his door and backed away.

     “It’s open.” I heard him say from the other side.

     “Hey.” I said opening the door. He was sitting on his bed with his guitar and a tuner. When he looked up and saw me his face went white. He set his guitar and tuner down and nodded.

     “So I see that I didn’t hurt you too bad.” I said motioning to his head.

     “Na I told you I would be fine.”

     “Ya but fine is not perfect.”

     He laughed.

     “So did you just come in here to make sure that I was okay or did you need something as well?”

     “Well now that you bring it up I was wondering if you were busy.”

     “Not really what do you need?”

     “I was wondering if you could drive me home. I’m going to spend the night with Ashley and I was hoping I could go home and grab some clothes and stuff.”

     He hopped right up off the bed.

     “Sure.” Then he grabbed my hand and with his other hand he grabbed the keys.

     Oh wow he’s holding my hand. What do I do? Well okay don’t pull away then he’ll think that you’re not interested. Wait? Am I interested? I mean Ashley seems to think that we would be the perfect couple but we won’t listen. Okay so maybe I do have a little crush on him but its nothing.

      He led me outside and to his car. Then he opened the passenger door and motioned for me to get in. Oh god he is so nice. After I got in he walked around got in and started the car. As we began to drive an awkward silence filled the air. Finally Gabriel made an attempt to break it.

     “So how is Ashley? Is she okay?” He asked.

      I smiled thankfully to him.

     “Ya I guess so I mean she’s going to be in hell for the next eight months but I think that she already loves the little thing.”

     He laughed.

     I cocked my head to the side. “What’s funny?”

     “Nothing it’s just that I’ve never heard you swear.”

     “Oh.”

     “Ya.”

     And then we both burst out laughing. Just as I thought everything was going well he asked me something.

     “Hey umm…Sara do you like me?”

     “Umm… yes.” I answered him honestly.

     He breathed out. I guess he had been holding in his breath.

      “Me too.”

     I laughed. He looked at me for a moment before putting his eyes back on the road.