Chapter 17...

When I pulled up to the hospital I realized that my parents were here. Great so much for having a wonderful day and nothing spoiling it.  I got out of my car and started walking in the opposite direction then them , hoping they wouldn’t see me.

     “Sara! Come here!” So much for them not seeing me. Maybe I could make a run for it? No, I’m pregnant that would just be stupid.

    After having a conversation with myself I walked over to where they were.

    “Hello, mother, father.”

    My mother nodded and looked down at my stomach and back up.

    “Sara we thought that you lost the-“

    “Lost the what mom? The baby? No I didn’t so if that’s why you came here then you might as well just go home.” I told her calmly.

    She looked at my father and back at me.

    “Listen we don’t know why the hell you would want to wreck your life with this baby but when you realize your wrong then come find us.”

    And with that they walked away leaving me wondering what the hell is wrong with them?

  *******************

    (Ashley’s P.O.V)

   Waking up in the hospital was weird. The first thing I did was reach for my stomach. With a sigh of relief I looked around the room. There was nobody in here and I felt kinda alone, I pulled myself up and out of bed. My body was just a little stiff. All I remember is Sara’s blood on the floor and seeing black. I looked out the door into the hallway and saw Drew sitting on a chair.

    “Drew!” I said running to him.

    “Ashley! Oh thank god your okay!” He exclaimed and hugged me.

    Not being able to hold myself back I kissed him full on the lips, at first he didn’t kiss me back but after he realized what was happening he kissed me with so much passion I thought that my head was going to explode.

    We pulled away both out of breath.

    “Let’s go tell the doctor your awake, get you checked out and then we can go home.” He said and I nodded.

   I looked behind me to find Sara walking in looking relieved.

   “Oh Sara! Thank god you’re okay! And the baby? Is it okay?”

   “Ya! And thank god you’re okay!”

   I laughed.

   “Lets go find that doctor and get out of here.” I said and led them towards the first nurse I saw.

   *************

(Gabe’s P.O.V)

    I woke up and looked at my phone. Shit! Seven thirty! I was supposed to take Sara to the hospital to see Ash! I fumbled around for my keys but couldn’t find them. I piece of paper was on my lap. After reading it I placed it on the coffee table no longer feeling rushed.

    The door opened and in walked Sara, Drew and Ashley. She looked good considering and so did Sara. Drew on the other hand looked like shit. I knew for a fact that like me he hadn’t slept for a while.

    “Hey guys.” I called.

    “Gabe I thought that you would still be asleep!”

    I shook my head.

   “No I just woke up and found your note.”

    “Oh okay. I’m gonna go take a nap okay?” She asked and I nodded.

    I watched her go upstairs and then Drew announced the same and parted for his room.

   Ashley was the only one left and apparently she wasn’t tired because she came and sat down beside me.

   “Gabe, do you remember Aaron?” She asked me nervously.

   “That bastard? I could never forget him. Why?”

   “He’s back.”

    I sucked in my breath.

    “Does that mean that Mikya’s back?”

    She shook her head.

    “I don’t know Sara’s the one that saw him.”

   I just nodded my head.

   Mikya is my ex I loved her so mucha dn she just broke my heart into a million pieces. At some point I know that she loved me but she didn’t hold onto that love so our relationship never worked out. I still love her but like a best friend or a sister. It would be weird but nice to see her again and her crazy, fun, sarcastic personality.

   I smiled. I couldn’t wait to see her again.

 HEY so i hope you guys liked this chapter. Not too much happened but oh well. I promised my best friends that i would put give them an apperence in the story so Mikya is one.... and Randi will appear in the next one:) Love you guys!

 -Chris <3